Good point Gip.....it's damn hard to generate football revenue without a football team. I wonder if the data referenced took that into account? Do...
Corey, you said a mouthful there my man....truer words were never spoken. And we ALL know how efficient any system can be when no one is...
Agreed....but the I can't see the Big East ever going to make up the difference in football revenues. At least in not in our lifetime....
$$$$$$ Corey, I'm not sure about the source of this data, but it certainly looks reasonable. What school wouldn't want an extra $20 million a...
Stop it with that stuff already......never to early to start the jinx mojo huh? :wink: Hell, when VY was Pryor's age he had yet to take a...
If your frame of reference is football only, then one may have an argument that PSU was better served staying independent - I would disagree and...
I don't see Pitt or Syracuse adding much if any.....Pitt would be redundant in household market coverage, but would add a historical rival for the...
How about the ultra-left......drunken Russians and the proletarian Chinese! It's not a given.....it's only a given if we continue down the path...
Separate names with a comma.