Equally improbable 5-0....perhaps the draft worked out a little better than I first thought......my first impression was disappointment as I did...
Yes, I do know that.....I said "big". As in "big league"....as in if they were playing in it, they would be fighting for the wild card! 8)
:roll: ppppffffffttttt......count your lucky stars you're in the NL Husker. Over in the big league, you be struggling to hang in the race for...
I commented on the play earlier on another topic and thought it likely he'd get suspended. Stupid, especially for a senior captain. Coach yanked...
Sid, in recent years, that has typically been the case. I would think though that a night game may serve to reduce the amount of Buckeye fans that...
[img]
Aha....I get it. Sensitive bunch those Gators.......
I musta missed that one....do tell!? :roll:
That is a joke....the Hawks beat the snot out of 'em....
Not much love for your Huskers my friend....Bo should get some mileage outta that.
I am too, and as most of you know, have been for some time. I'm reading much angst and gnashing of teeth over this victory in the face of a great...
Iowa just absolutely destroyed the Nits upfront.....didn't see that one coming at all. The Hawks dominated the line of scrimmage from the first...
Scary sight....I hope the young man is going to be ok. Ambulance to the hospital never a good sign....nausea after a head shot classic sign of...
jeez, check out the weather in Athens for the Georgia - ASU game.....downpour. The kids from the desert ought to be used to playing in that huh?...
Whatever you say Bill.....have a good night. tomorrows lesson: Facts and/or observations -v- judgements and/or opinions.
Buckeyes seal the deal -v- Illini 30-0. Two consecutive shut outs. I like the sound of that.....Buckeyes - Illini always chippy - cheap shot late...
Whatever you say Bill......I didn't offer any judgements on your scheduling, merely made an observation - that I believe is factual - as to its...
Buckeye D looking very good.....working on their 2nd straight shutout. Torrential downpour much of the first half didn't hurt either.....young...
Once you have an opportunity to review the thread you'll see how ridiculous that statement truly is......if you have a problem with your...
Lousy call in the M game.....IU deserved better. Coach had his kids ready to play....too bad.
Separate names with a comma.