Very clever Bill.....must be football season. You Gators all start to act alike. :roll: Corey, it's unfortunate that I responded to your post,...
M takes the lead midway 4th....they need to play defense if they're gonna seal the deal. Fresno hanging tough....Cincy clinging to the lead....
IU giving the Stripeheads all they can handle in the Big House 26-21 Hoosiers late 3rd qtr - M defense very suspect unless IU is a helluva lot...
You could be right Corey, I know they made trips to sunny LA at some point.....
Right.....in my lifetime, they've travelled north of the mason-dixon line for non-conference game once.....to Syracuse, 18 years ago, and lost....
jeeeeez, Tom, is Cindy around or should we call 911? :shock:
I know, I know, that depends on what the definition of is, is......this is getting way too Clintonesque for me......it's obvious that it is a...
The observations would have nothing to do with fans of other schools.....and nothing to do with anybody not liking something......the observations...
Enlighten me.......just what myopic vision do I have related to this topic that is mine and mine only? The irony of your position in light of the...
No Bill, the point is it is NOT just us......it is NOT our own little world. It is EVERY major power, it is the big world of major college...
Bill, I will recognize that they are much the same when the Gators agree to schedule a non-conference game, leave the state, travel across the...
Separate names with a comma.