Congrats to both schools.....these kinds of match-ups are great for the game and fun to watch as well.
Yep....clearly a punk move....but we would expect such things from those people. Little brother is always throwing cheap shots........
Congrats to BDR's Cats...what a game of big plays/breaks.....that is a very good Iowa team that they overcame down in the desert. They hung on and...
The Ugly: - Our special teams coverage The Uglier: - Our special teams coverage The Ugliest: - Our special teams coverage .....Scott,...
Sad but true.....it is with great sadness and deep regret that I come to you and confirm the news from Stu's report that the end of a golden era...
Ralph, Your kids came to battle and gave us fits to the end....turnovers were the difference. Tough to turn the ball over 4 times on the road...
Sorry to hear about your injury situation Ralph, it appears as if we are a little better off missing only a backup tackle and the real concern is...
Thanks Tim, I'll return the favor as soon as possible.....!
Looks like rain in the forecast....I would think that favors us, but I'm not quite sure.
I only say this once a year lately, twice a year max.....sorry boys, it's a conference thing. GO BLUE!
True that....that's why we're all gonna meet at my favorite pre-game place of worship to take communion and say a few prayers.....! 8)
Conference blood runs thick.....thanks Bobda! A little help from an unexpected source!
Big boy pads are mandatory for this game as well as fully cinched up chin straps to keep the nugget intact as there be some hittin' goin' on in...
I get that....but if you had to install a defensive system that will give your kids the best opportunity to consistently compete against Wisky,...
Ralph, as good as Jacory is and with the skill people he has surroundinig him all capbable of making plays, if we can't get in his face...
Stu, G-man, lookinig forward to seeing you there.... Bad news on the Buckeye front....starting DE Nathan Williams who was injured in practice the...
In all seriousness, what is RR thinking by employing a defensive scheme that would seem to struggle with power running games in the Big 10? If you...
Yum, yum, yum..... 8) [img]
No doubt about that, but I'm pretty sure you were full of it before the game as well.....! 8)
G in the HOUSE! 13C here my friend.....office hours at The Corner anticipated to be after an early lunch, say 12:30-1:00 or so on...
Separate names with a comma.