You're absolutely right TOK...props to Mack and his Horns on going into Lincoln and flat getting it done....I thought you had no chance and we're...
Congrats to the Badgers on a well deserved victory. They came out fast and we could not match their intensity early and they mauled us for the...
Husker, I gotta tell ya bro, that is about as poor an exhibition of tackling that I've ever seen put on by the Pelini-era blackshirts....for a...
That's not the truth, that is just your opinion.....and the two are often very, very different. What doesn't fly well around here or any civil,...
You can think/speculate all you want, but what I know is that we've played well enough beat everybody we've played. Everything else is just...
That's crap....don't begin to tell me why we will go unbeaten. If we are fortunate - I mean very fortunate - enough to go unbeaten it will be...
:roll: For future reference, I have no concerns for your coach whatsoever. It is your fellow alum that has expressed his concerns and...
Best of luck Husker....Columbus huh? It must be good! Give us shout when you get settled and we can rehash all the details of the Bo's mauling of...
I hear ya Bill, but this isn't just some internet crackpot fan of a rival taking cheap shots at a competitor.....this is an alum that is deeply...
Only in your dreams.....the entirety of the Buckeye Nation know what you and I both know and that is that our destiny is in our own hands. If we...
I get the impression that the writer - Gator alum - is upset about more than just the Rainey matter. No doubt the most recent issue, Rainey,...
krebsie, I posted this article in another topic....that is one pi$$ed off UF alum.
I don't know....with Chris Rainey back, perhaps they may be in mortal fear..... :shock: Here is one alum that is none too happy with Urbie.........
:roll: Of course not.....they couldn't possibly....how could they? Husker, I know you count your blessings every day that Dr. Tom ducked the...
:lol: The Dept of Defense briefed the president this morning. They told President Obama that 2 Brazilian soldiers were killed in Afghanistan....
No doubt, but unless you have both the personnel suited to fill the key roles and enough experience/skill running it to be proficient, you just...
Lots and lots of names, lots and lots of schools.....interesting assertion regarding Santonio Holmes.....makes the claim that Santonio said not to...
Re: The Oregon offense, I love Tressel's interview after the Rose Bowl victory over the Ducks after having largely kept the explosive Duck offense...
Tough loss fellas....gotta feel for the kid.
Yes, JT is 4-3 -v- Wisky followed by the Nits next at 6-3, Illinois and Purdue have beaten his teams twice and then there are the...
Separate names with a comma.