It is not my intent here to rub salt in the wounds fellas, but I think that maybe Kelly was given a little more credit for Cincy's success than he...
Which is the equivalent of having my buddies down here in NC telling me in terms of basketball that the ACC Champ should be penciled in as one of...
Particularly egregious this year Tom after what Boise did to Oregon and TCU last year and given the only real objective data points in the process...
I agree.....last year is irrelevant. Your Gators are only a shell of what they were last year.....last year, PSU was superior to LSU and...
True that....but the system chooses a 1 and a 2 based upon subjective factors that include among other things historical - as in previous years -...
The NCAA does not now, nor has it ever recognized a national champion in Division I, Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) football....hence the term...
:lol: :lol: :lol: TOK, point well taken, that said, northern teams cannot be consistently successful if they are not capable of winning...
.....again you miss the point, BCS rankings ARE subjective in and of themselves......the non-subjective rankings have Bama at #15 with several one...
Stu, you beat me to the punch.....I had that image queued up and ready to go......but then realized it was only a myth! :lol: :lol: Great...
Well, if the last games of the regular season are played in the last week of November and first week of Oh wait - December, when do you think the...
Some gauntlet.....I will give Auburn credit for handling everything that they have encountered to date tho suspect defensively, the rest...
TOK......decisive. You forgot decisive.....like last years decisive victory over your Longhorns without the services of your best player. Decisive...
That's absurd....by your logic the Yankees should be in the World Series every year. As a lifelong Yankee fan I think that a fine system....as a...
:lol: :lol: :lol: ....even a homer like you, with your team looking up from the depths, can see how ridiculous that is. Now, do everybody a...
....as it should be. They should benefit from their regular season performance. The present system does clearly benefit teams from warm weather...
:lol: :lol: :lol: That's just MCG being MCG...that said it must be a real treat to see MCG becoming the lead Bama cheerleader! Can't...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
It's absurd....if that were true then those who have already failed and lost would be in the losers bracket and have to earn their way up to face...
Thanks pal, I feel better now..... :shock:
....in truth, I'd rather have Oregon. Defense is suspect and I know, when healthy, we can handle their offense. That's not to say that either or...
Separate names with a comma.