....but just a week ago such measures were the work of radical right-wing "a$$holes", Tea Party whackos and elitist cretins. Fascinating.....
U.S. Deficit Commission Recommends Changes to Social Security Published November 10, 2010 AP A draft proposal by the deficit commission...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Good luck fellas....after what the Irish have been through a little good fortune is overdue. Why not this weekend? 8)
I hear ya Corey....Georgia is just not a very good football team no matter how you cut it.....fascinating how in the SEC, lousy football teams...
How about bitch and moan incessantly while blaming others and then ask the Chinese to lend you the money and force somebody else pay it back since...
Here's another.....a real issue needing a tough solutions....soon. Take note of the riots in London today by students protesting necessary...
Sid, I noticed that also but don't know specifics. Creepy indeed and a real issue to be sure... On a side - but somewhat related - note, our...
Semper Fi Marine....happy 235th birthday to the best damn fighting force the world has ever known.....
If an elistist cretin is defined as one who does not believe it a good idea to continue to borrow money from the Chinese in order to fund...
Corey, I've had similar thoughts.....I'm not sure how many scoreboards they'll need if Auburn and Oregon win out and play for the title but that...
I'm done...ask Scott to help you. Scott, your turn.....
Could be, but I am just not a believer in the quality of their defense. Championship caliber offense to be sure, but I'm just not sold on them...
:shock: It's hopeless.....absolutely and totally hopeless. You just don't get it. You make no effort to get it and it appears unlikely that you...
They were quick, but the Oregon team I saw in the Rose Bowl wasn't even the fastest team on the field.....admittedly, I have not seen them that...
Seriously? Do you have any idea how foolish that is? C'mon man, that's just ridiculous.....why would they want to help our economy? It's not like...
Heartiest of congrats to Megan and Grandma and Grandpa JO'Co.....well done young lady!
Bingo, I think you've got it.....they would increase consumption! If hundreds of thousands of small businessmen increase their present...
That is not the question.....the question is: What do you think they will do with it? Simple, honest question.....what do you think they will do...
....and what do you think they will do with it? And on the flip side, if they do face a tax increase - which is what the administration has...
Separate names with a comma.