Krebsie, you going?
Mobility as well....I'm not suggesting you need to be a running threat ala Vick, but you do need to have ability to avoid the rush and keep plays...
How 'bout Colt! At least for now, they LOVE him in Cleveland. Good for him... Re: Smith, anybody that watched him play never questioned his arm...
I hope you guys can pull it off....that extra month of practice is HUGE. Esp for a new coach and staff.....
What a spectacle that will be in a great venue....wish I was going to be there.
Troy has taken advantage of his opportunity to start - Niners have won two in a row with Troy under center and yesterday threw for over 350, led...
meh....no big deal. I kind of expected it after he got injured. A dual threat QB without the greatest of his gifts is gonna lose a little luster...
Very nice my friend....well played. :lol:
No prob Sid...I can see how a week off can have a very different effect on different teams. The Irish had been struggling, had to deal with the...
Sid, you're talking about DeShaun Thomas who I believe was Indiana's Mr. Basketball. He was extraordinary the other night and is going to be a...
It's official, I hate bye weeks. Stu tried to warn me....wow. Looked like we were sleepwalking thru the first half defensively and on the other...
Well done Irish....congrats.
If it did, I'm sure it would be somebody else's fault......
:lol: Somehow I knew it would be somebody else's fault....
Have a great day Krebsie....! [img]
:lol: You mean like making an effort to read and understand the true nature of their positions and the magnitude of the problems they are trying...
:roll: :roll: :roll:
The NCAA website has a database on all major infractions cases.... The data is from 1953 to present, all sports: Big 12 55 major infractions...
Stu that is just great stuff....thank him for me. Also, to all who have served, let me take this moment to extend a deep deep expression of...
Wisky's heritage has always consisted of an outstanding back running downhill behind a big, physical offensive line....they always are competitive...
Separate names with a comma.