Let's first level set the departmental budgets to where they were prior to the Obama "stimulus".....which was not about stimulus but inflated -...
Actually, it's the Youngstown Cardinal Mooney Alumni Bowl..... [img]
Hang in there Ralph....hell, you're the only Cane fan that I know that I like. I don't know what I'd do if you weren't around???? :shock: In...
True....the Irish gals dominated the play the entire game. Our girls were fortunate as a result of several great saves by our keeper and shots off...
All tied at half 0-0....Irish appeared to have the better of it throughout much of the half but couldn't punch it in the net and our keeper had a...
Krebsie, don't hold back man.....why don't you tell us what you really think? :lol:
My understanding is that the FBI investigation is directed at Lowder's Colonial Bancshares, a Montgomery based bank that Lowder founded was the...
Some of the other conference commissioners are beginning to speak up - good for them....
Ex-Chairman Greenspan talks on CNBC about his research and findings on the current uncertainties in the economy and the impacts it has on...
Some puzzling decisions in comparison..... The starting point guard on our women's team is Evan Turner's girlfriend....has been for several...
Simple question.....is it wrong to steal/commit fraud against credit card companies and when people do, are there costs to society as well? I...
Are you suggesting that theft, fraud and corruption perpetrated against credit card companies and artificially driving up costs for all makes it...
.....and there is no doubt that many of them recognize the reality of my point as well.....for a variety of reasons.
It's not about sides Krebsie, just a simple recognition that not all the crooks in this story wear pinstripes or work on Wall Street.....no sides,...
Big news here.....Cam is good to go for the SECCG....
Congrats to your Ags Scott.....well done.
Might help if you read the entire quote..... It provides a useful perspective to understand that there are people everywhere stealing billions...
I don't blame you...in the just the last two years, people just like you, I and mom and pop have refused to pay back over $100 Billion of somebody...
:lol: Patently absurd.....in which year, at what point in the season did Boise or TCU ever belong to a major conference and/or have an...
We've made progress.....at least now you have dismissed your foolish notion of us being leapfrogged by both...... Re; Auburn, in light of our...
Separate names with a comma.