8)
Take the over.....! Maybe we should make it, first defense with a stop wins.....
KP, TOK is right, as it stands now the rules are written conference by conference and some are more liberal than others....the SEC has just...
Until we kick their ass in Lincoln next year would be my guess!! 8)
True enough....but you did reference PSU as amongst the "slop" that we would face in the Big 10 conference schedule. I simply assumed that anybody...
:lol: Of course you are....at least twice a day. However, this year you are very fortunate to only be matched up against -as some in the SEC...
....at last, something upon which we can agree.
RIP Dandy..... <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a3xsDv6yCnY?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param...
.....but that is true for everybody, putting everybody on level playing field. Surely with years of historical experience we can determine a...
Is the 28 an NCAA standard or the new SEC standard? In any event, it will reduce the abuses from the craziness that went on in prior years, but a...
Well said Stu....indeed it in effect serves to penalize those that have been efficient managers and good stewards of the peoples money.....that...
The BCS poll is not the only place that finds Auburn at the top. In the last 4 years, Auburn has signed 119 recruits - more than anybody else...
Thanks Husker, I'm glad we got you down off of the ledge......a good butt kickin' in your bowl game will be a good thing to look forward to.......
Looks like the early lines have Auburn by 3 and the o/u at 74....the only other one I looked at has the Buckeyes by 3 o/u at 57. I think I'd be...
Now wait just a doggone minute......I've heard that only the right doesn't use their brains to cast their ballots??????
Congrats to the Lady Irish.....well deserved.
Probably not....TP is a similar player and his offense lit them up last year and this years Newton and the Auburn offense is better than last...
KP, I mentioned this earlier as well....not only did he have 30 seconds to find receivers, but when he found them they were running alone in the...
Priceless.....doubt this happens much in the games down south. :lol: http://college-football.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/24156338/26221618
.....elected by no one, accountable to no one but yet omnipotent within their own fiefdoms with authority over entire industries. Nice...
Separate names with a comma.