Everybody here is praying for your success......side bets are sprouting as we speak. I'll set the intial over/under at 24 hours beginning...
.....of course not. :lol: .......all classic and clinical symptoms of a curious affliction we affectionately call ......"Thee-ness Envy"....
I don't expect them to be....as one of a select few teams to be rewarded for their season and earn the right to be invited to participate in one...
What is understood, need not be discussed, but thank you anyway..... 8) Very convenient that you don't even have to leave town to travel to...
It would seem that they have more important issues that they need to address.....both on the field and off. I could be wrong, but I don't think...
:lol: I think he's switched jobs.....he's now judging beauty contests basing his decisions primarily on the color of their shoes.....it's a good...
:roll: That is not true. We are not trying to crown the team that plays the most difficult schedule. If that were true, Notre Dame would be...
Preferring to trust the commies at Business Week instead???? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We do it as regularly as a home-home contest can be scheduled against other major powers - which is every other year and have forever and will...
I say give 'em the facts and let the chips fall where they may.....of course there are a variety of conflicting facts in ye old rankings game and...
:lol: :lol: Remind me again the most difficult non-conference game Florida - at it's own discretion - has scheduled outside the state of...
Ditto that TOK.....for 100 years we have made decisions to compete with the games elite programs anywhere to challenge for supremacy in college...
Sounds like what the buggy whip manufacturers said to Henry Ford....we beat the hell out of what used to exist so don't waste your time, there is...
:lol: At least according to Doyel.....even though a broken clock gets it right twice a day, it would still be a good idea to get it fixed.
True enough Scott....also, I believe the "dark side" of the practice is now becoming more public and eventually the pressure on the NCAA will be...
.....sounds like a mulligan. If I'm given enough mulligans, I can beat Tiger Woods. However, it's not just "5"......it can be multiples of that...
Therein lies the issue.....the NCAA has no signing rule and the clash between the limit of 25 schollies per class and the number of offers over...
Absolutely agree.....I have no problems with large classes. I have problems with oversigning. Large classes don't necessarily mean there was any...
Had the opportunity and privilege to take the wife and kids to visit the Arizona Memorial while traveling a few years ago.....very moving. An...
Without going into the potential "dark side" of the practice, two things here represent competitive advantage - 1) a longer evaluation period - up...
Separate names with a comma.