JT at his Monday presser says TP has a "bruised" shoulder but will be good to go for Saturday.....same with Herron and his ankle. I expect that...
OMG, that is absolutely hilarious.....I still have tears in my eyes. Wow...funny stuff.
I expect them to score some points, but I have always believed that this defense has been styled/manned to stop these kinds of offenses and match...
Shoelaces huh.....sensitive humanitarians that we are , are concerned that Shoelaces may well go the way of McGuffie......and get "McGuffied" and...
It's that time...... <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie"...
I think Bama is a better, more balanced football team. I expect them to win....
KP, that was me.....no harm intended at all. Just trying to have some fun amidst all the speculation. My comments were directed at the "FBI...
Holy Sh!t! :shock: If even a fraction of that is evidenced, they are done......at least as it relates to the NCAA. Not sure why they'd get...
But yet you incessantly hammer the right on this issue as if they were somehow unique in that respect....it's just nonsense.
Notre Dame - Army, night time, prime time under the lights at Yankee Stadium.....are you kidding me. I think that is just awesome.....what an...
Indeed, if it is proven, in light of their history of repeat major infractions, I think it possible that they could be staring down the barrel of...
Separate names with a comma.