Zimmerman Security

Discussion in 'The Back Room' started by Motorcity Gator, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Motorcity Gator

Motorcity Gator Well-Known Member

When they legalize "shoot first and ask questions later" gun policy in this state this effed up cowboy should have his own security firm.

Everything he has been doing in the time since the trial says he is nothing but a dick and I'll bet if those jurors had it to do over again no way this asshole walks.

2. George Krebs

George Krebs Well-Known Member

Do you really care about George Zimmerman? Why?

3. Motorcity Gator

Because I have three boys of my own..... and I always hated ignorant bullies... can't stand em and I think Zimmerman is one of the highest order.

Plus his crime occurred less than two hours from where I live and it exemplifies how misguided or misapplied the stand your ground law is here in Florida.

4. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

I'm glad you weren't on that jury. Stand your ground was not an issue in the Zimmerman case. It was decided on the traditional self-defense basis. What you should be concerned about is living in a state where outside agitators were able to pressure an unethical state's attorney into charging an innocent man with first degree murder.

5. George Krebs

I didn't think Zimmerman committed a crime. I thought he was acquitted. Are you saying that if you had a fourth son he could have been Trayvon Martin? You're not saying that, are you Dave?

6. Motorcity Gator

The man with without the weapon died..... killed by the one with the gun... who went looking for trouble in spite of being told by the real police to just leave it alone.

And he continues to play a cop wannabe and carry that weapon around astonishingly so.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-george-zimmerman-20130910,0,1753377.story

""Man, it would be fantastic if you have an apartment out there [in California] for George Zimmerman," Bracknell said. "This guy is killing me."

Lake Mary police swarmed a home Monday afternoon after a 911 call from Zimmerman's estranged wife, Shellie, who told the dispatcher: "I'm really, really afraid. I don't know what he's capable of."

She filed for divorce last week.

"He's in his car, and he continually has his hand on his gun and saying, 'step closer,'" Shellie Zimmerman tells the dispatcher during the 911 call. "He's just threatening all of us with his firearm, and he's gonna shoot us. He punched my dad in the nose. My dad has a mark on his face."

She says her husband smashed her iPad and cut it with a pocketknife.

What a frigging loser..... but go ahead... defend this asshole who it appears is bound to shoot and kill someone else before his miserable life is over.

7. Motorcity Gator

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/08/20/fox-news-still-denying-role-of-stand-your-groun/195495

"On July 13, a Florida jury found Zimmerman not guilty of murder or manslaughter in Martin's killing. Two days later, a juror told CNN that they felt neither crime applied because Zimmerman had "a right to defend himself" by killing Martin under Stand Your Ground, which should have ended all debate over whether the law played a role in the case."

You know I suspected the conservatives might be on the Zimmerman support team and now with the comments made so far here and the apparent Fox News stance I see I am right in that assumption.

Good luck..... have fun with this jerk.

8. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

The only reason that the guy with the gun didn't die is that he stopped the punk from slamming his head against the sidewalk by shooting him.
    Zummerman was told by a police DISPATCHER that he didn't need to follow the kid. The dispatcher then asked him where Martin was and Zimmerman told her he didn't know but would try to find out.
    The evidence at trial supported Zimmerman's story that Martin was on top of him and beating his head against the sidewalk. Now I realize that many low information folks do not have much inside their skull to protect. Still, the instinct for self preservation has allowed allowed for that as a legal defense.
    It's not surprising that you buy what the exwife claims. After all, she's your type of person. She recently plead quilty to committing PERJURY!
    If Martin is unstable it's quite possible that the bogus murder charge, the threats by Black activists and threats by the US Attorney General to investigate a civil rights claim could have put him over the edge.

9. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

Here's another "victim" you can cry for MCG

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/21237261/homeowner-kills-intruder-in-oak-cliff-home

10. RECcane

RECcane Well-Known Member

Moving past and ignoring what a jury has already decided in spite of the Jesse Jackson Al Sharpton inspired media coverage. Zimmerman has not advertised much intelligence with his driving prowess or decision making...Speeding and domestic squabbles are an every moment occurrence in this country but the media will use his name anyway they can to hike their ratings on this imbecile...

11. Motorcity Gator

Make that two speeding tickets....

And his wife called 9-1-1 on him for what reason? Cause he was trying to woo her back with chocolates?

I have a feeling this guy is one of those that won't stop his pattern of behavior. He's an asshole wannabe and Fox News hero.

12. Motorcity Gator

Small town police chiefs aren't usually flaming liberals but for some reason this one where Zimmerman lives can't get with the "I Love George Zimmerman" program:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/13/20478031-local-police-chief-has-concerns-about-zimmerman?lite

Go figure....

13. George Krebs

Dave,

Your responses on this topic are preposterous and make you look like a real idiot. You're hysterical. Breathe into a paper bag or something.

14. Motorcity Gator

Time will tell on this guy George.

I suspect we haven't heard the last of him.

I say there's a pattern there..... and so does the police chief.

15. vicm

vicm New Member

This is the first time I checked this thread. Gip, an attorney, is right on. I watched quite a bit of this trial. Zimmerman may be a jerk, but that is not a criminal offense. As far as stand your ground is concerned, it is pretty hard to retreat when one is sucker punched, knocked to the ground, pinned and having his head bounced off concrete. The prosecution went into this to satisfy close political adherents, knowing it had no evidence to support second degree murder and none was presented. The defense was aware of this and relied entirely on emotional appeal in the mode of the media, Sharpton, Jackson et.al. Namely, "An unarmed black child killed by a white." Video shown of Martin at a convenience store shows him towering over the clerk. He obviously felt himself powerful enough to assault Zimmerman. A manslaughter charge would have required that Zimmerman initiated the assault. The jury got it right.

16. Motorcity Gator

So there were witnesses that corroborated that Martin sought out Zimmerman and initiated the conflict?

I didn't know there was anyone witnessing the start of the conflict other than one dead man and one live one.

17. vicm

vicm New Member

As you say there were no witnesses to the start of the conflict. Zimmerman had all the wounds. The jury believed him.

18. mrsjoco

mrsjoco Active Member

:roll: wow Dave I would never select you for any trial. you are dangerous..... as for the deal w. soon to be Xmrs... the "gun" never left his car... 2 no charges were filed why the security camera he had installed in "his home" showed what really happened.. The soon to be X moved her family into their home . If you haven't seen her on all the am talk shows maybe you should she is only hungry for publicity She doesn't care except if she had pressed charges that were false she would be in deeper trouble than she is already in for Lying to the grand jury and in court. All he was there for was to pick up his belongings from a house that was HIS. and she is getting what she wanted her 15 minutes if fame.... You pass judgment way to fast... sometimes you have to sit back and wait before you judge a person. As fr the travon Martin thing. he has already been judge and forgiven so why is it your place to still condemn a man. Maybe you should live in one of those neighborhoods. Ours has become that way that's why we bought a new house and are moving. before something bad does happen