You owe an additional $650.00

Discussion in 'The Back Room' started by George Krebs, Nov 2, 2011.

1. George Krebs

George Krebs Well-Known Member

that is every Americans share of the additional $203 billion of national debt we accumulated in October.

And... we are just 200,000 people short of 46,000,000 Americans now on food stamps.

Hope and change.

2. RECcane

RECcane Well-Known Member

All is well, All is well just keep watching the news and forget what is really happening....Kardashian files for divorce, Cain has woman coming out of the wood work saying he made sexual advances (The timing sure is convenient), Global warming is now official this week according to scientist, no telling about next week. Red wine is now bad for you instead of being good for you, Illegal Mexicans are going to take us over and we all will be feeding from taco trucks because we damn sure won't have any food to eat because there's nobody to pick it.

Meanwhile the frikkin country is so far out of balance we can't afford to pay attention but every politician has a plan to make it right as long as it does not disturb the lobbyist who bought them lunch today and the new addition to the house or the voters in their district...

All is well.........

3. RECcane

RECcane Well-Known Member

George,

I worked for an Italian investor who spoke 7 languages and traveled the world selling products from his business. He was one of the smartest men I have ever met and demanded and received everyone's attention even though he was 5' 2" and weighed about 250 lbs.

He would pull me aside and tell me how he loved America and if he ever moved from Italy it's where he would relocate out of all the country's in the world. But he said the one thing that bothered him is that Americans walk around in a fog with no knowledge of what was really happening in the world and our part in it. He said our news is so jaded and controlled to the point of misinformation that it was worthless in what was going on with the wars, budgets and affairs of other countries.

I am incredibly stupid at times and it took me years to observe what he was trying to share with me. Everything we read or is reported to us has a slant or agenda for one faction or another, turn of FOX news and you get right wing conservative, fair and balanced. Turn on CNN or one of the big three networks and you get left wing liberal agendas. These entity's are controlled by corporations that hold the puppet strings to what information we will hear or read in print to feed their bigger agendas.

So when I hear important tidbits of information such as $203 billion increase in the month of October I look at our news and shake my head at the lack of coverage or interest...

Quite frankly its disgusting to observe time and time again.... :(

4. Gator Bill

Gator Bill Well-Known Member Administrator

Can't disagree Ralph. The news media leaves a lot to be desired.

The only comment I might make is that there is a lot more news presented with a liberal bias than without a liberal bias.

Thus the popularity of Fox News.

5. BuckeyeT

BuckeyeT Well-Known Member

Agreed Bill.....Fox News has a viewership 50% again greater than MSNBC and CNN.....COMBINED!

The liberal mainstream media apparently is wearing out its welcome for the tv viewing masses. Their treatment of the Cain harassment issue is one of the great hypocrisies of all time......imagine had he been alleged to have committed violent sexual assault similar to those of one of their liberal champions?????

6. George Krebs

George Krebs Well-Known Member

The trouble with the liberal agenda is that it flies in the face of common sense.

Take these squatters in Occupy Wall Street. They are against corporate bailouts but want a bailout for themselves. What?

By the way, would anyone care if the Oakland squatters burnt that city to the ground?

7. JO'Co

JO'Co Well-Known Member

:D
    Nope. Burn it.