Where's the beef?

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by George Krebs, Dec 17, 2020.

1. George Krebs

George Krebs Well-Known Member

Have you ever seen an incoming President - Elect generate less enthusiasm than Joe Biden?

In fact , a feeling of trepidation seems to blanketed the nation. Now that Trump has been railroaded out of office by the Washington establishment, the reality that the power brokers have just maneuvered Joe Biden into the big chair seems to be setting in. A few press conferences have done nothing to alleviate the fear that our incoming president is simply not with it.

His picks for his administration positions, and I'm being generous in depicting them as his picks, are Obama retreads and the emphasis seems to be based almost solely on race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender rather than on any actual qualifications. Who is better suited to run the Department of Transportation than the Mayor of South Bend, Indiana?

The Squad is already making noise and publicly criticizing Biden and Harris as they become emboldened by the total weakness of the incoming President. Now they are on record as want Pelosi and Schumer out of the way.

Back to back coups; the first one appears to be complete and the second one is underway. And Inauguration Day is still five weeks away!

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. WSU1996kesley

WSU1996kesley Well-Known Member

This fiasco was never about getting Joe Biden into office, except as an expedient method of hiding the transition extremely Left. The use of Biden because "he's not Trump", and the apparent cognitive decline is just one part of the plan.

3. WSU1996kesley

WSU1996kesley Well-Known Member

I'm embarrassed to say that this thought was not something I put together on my own because it should have been obvious.

Recall the concern raised on the Left when Trump was asking Ukraine to look into potential illegal activity by the Bidens? The only information out of the Left Coalition was how horrible it was for the president to attempt to dig up dirt on an opponent. Never mind the fact that it is the sitting president's DUTY to ensure a foreign power does not have leverage on the office of president, for which Biden was a leading candidate. Do you know how I know that? We were told for four years that was the reason the investigation was started into the Russia collusion hoax.

The entire time, Trump was being vilified for taking appropriate action to ensure the information to which Trump had access would not affect a potential Biden presidency.

Now, we find out there is indeed investigation into Hunter Biden. Shouldn't the story be how Trump was YET AGAIN correct? Let's forget the fact that the Left "news" buried a story that in other times would have been day in/day out, but now that the cat is out of the bag, there is still no admission that Trump saw this coming and the Left "news" was on the wrong side because of their TDS.

Is there foreign leverage on a Biden presidency? Will we ever be allowed to know? Will any potentially damaging information be allowed out of the black hole? Evidently four years wasn't enough time to drain the swamp.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

Trump was Impeached for trying to find out if our former VP was corrupted by foreign money. Never forget that that a-hole Romney voted to impeach him for that. If the Repubs take the House in 2022 they might as well impeach corrupt Joe by just rerunning the clown show of last Jan.

5. George Krebs

George Krebs Well-Known Member

I think Joe is long gone by November 2022.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Gator Bill

Gator Bill Well-Known Member Administrator