Two Town Halls Tonight, Tuesday Oct 15.

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by Gator Bill, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Gator Bill

Gator Bill Well-Known Member Administrator

Trump on NBC at 8:00 PM and Biden on ABC at the same time. I have DISH and they have to Biden one listed at 9:00, but all news says both at 8:00.

I heard Biden fell asleep during an interview earlier this week don't know if that is true or not. Trumps is an hour long and Biden's an hour and a half, I haven't made up my mind if I will watch Biden at all. I might to see just what kind of softball questions they lob at him.

2. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN Well-Known Member

The town halls were laughable. One answering a question for the thousandth time, one never asked about the obvious. It's right there in front of us, yet some of us welcome the auctioning of this country to ideas that go completely against the foresight of our ancestors that created a visionary, and working document by candlelight.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. George Krebs

George Krebs Well-Known Member

Biden refuses to answer any substantive questions directly. No question about Hunter or his involvement with Burisma. Trump gets interrupted , questions are leading and mean spirited.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

I turned off NBC after 20 minutes of ********. Biden's town hall should have been held in Detroit. There's a place there that would be perfect....Softball City.
    Meanwhile social media and the main stream media insult Americans by censoring news that damages Biden. Probably because they found an audience that wants to be lied to and only wants to hear about "King" Donald.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Gator Bill

Gator Bill Well-Known Member Administrator

I continued watching NBC. The moderator was nothing more than a stand in for Biden and she did a lousy job as a moderator. However when they switched to the audience questions things went better.

Obviously the questions were mostly scripted, but Trump was able to interact with the audience in spite of the moderator constantly interrupting.