Trump's legacy

Discussion in 'The Back Room' started by Motorcity Gator, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Motorcity Gator

Motorcity Gator Well-Known Member

Whatever Trump decides to do he will able to once he thoroughly discredits mainstream media.
    It's what you his voters have been craving all these years so good luck with Trump and the direction he takes this country in.

You own it.

2. Terry O'Keefe

Terry O'Keefe Well-Known Member Administrator

Yeah I'm so worried about the media...they are reaping what they sow. They deserve all the derision that they get for the lying and out and out bias while claiming to unbiased.

3. Motorcity Gator

Terry.... Lies like NBC disputing Trumps lying claim that he had the largest electoral college win since Ronald Reagan when only 2 of 7 elections held that to be a true statement.
    Why does Trump continually get a free pass with otherwise intelligent people?

4. Terry O'Keefe

The media has been lying and completely biased for years now. The unabashedly worshipped everything Clinton and Obama did....they are on Trump over the travel ban, completely distorting the whole purpose. Yet when Obama deported the most number of people in 2013 that had ever been deported. Do you remember any cries of him being anti-immigrant? I sure don't.

Trump is what he is, but even at that he's better than Hillary.

5. Motorcity Gator

And he's all yours Terry....and those others who worship his greatness.

Good luck with that....

6. RECcane

RECcane Well-Known Member

Unless you are moving to another country he is yours too.

7. Terry O'Keefe

Like so many democrats who are sore losers and now are in their 4th month of a temper tantrum over losing the election, you have failed to realize he's the President and we elect them and live with them. Just like I've had to live with Obama for 8 years.

BTW I don't worship Trump. I was for Jeb, Scott Walker, etc but when it got down to Trump vs Hillary ...it was a no brainer.

8. Motorcity Gator

I just don't turn a blind eye to what's going down on a daily basis in his administration.
    His legacy is being crafted everyday and it's very shaky at best and dishonest at worst. But I have no ownership of this guy no matter how bad it turns out.

9. George Krebs

George Krebs Well-Known Member

You may wash your hands of Trump, Dave. I'm sure no one cares.

Lots of accusations have been made about him for two years now. Just nothing of any substance.

There is work to be done. Cover your eyes.

10. RECcane

George, LOL

11. Motorcity Gator

The thing is with Trump that if he fails miserably he and half of his supporters will never admit it. That would leave him though with a 25% approval rating and about 35% of congressional GOP support.
    If those numbers represent what happens in the end then no matter what or how he says it he will have failed miserably.

12. RECcane

Well it's a good thing for the country the latest polls (yesterday) is showing Trump at 52-53%.
    I'm not seeing anything like the 25% you are talking about...As far as congressional support from either the GOP or Dems are these the same folks who actively came against him the past 12 months. Or maybe it's those stewards of democracy McCain and Graham who recently acknowledged they received funds from George Soros...

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2222970-rasmussen-reports-poll-majority-of-voters-approve-of-trump-job-performance/

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb16

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasmussen_Reports

Unless you are looking at the Huffington post or CNN, shining examples of un-bias news..

You don't want to hear or acknowledge this but the oligarchy of power we have lived with is dying a slow death along with the media who has fed us for 50 years gloating in their influence on America. The current raging battle has moved beyond this and is with the deep state...

And yeah I'll take the improvement who is currently in office over the statist establishment everyday...

13. RECcane

Edit:

Newsflash it just bumped to 55%....

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ug6o0/trump_approval_pops_to_55/

In other news Rachel Maddow on suicide watch...

14. Terry O'Keefe

15. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

The Stock Market is up 10% since election day. Apparently he's already successful president by the standards laid out by the idiots who worshiped that financial wizard Obama.

16. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

And what do YOU own?
    An economy that hasn't grown over 2% in 8 f'n years.
    Obama care a complete economic disaster.
    An undefended border riddled by hundreds of thousands of illegals.
    ISIS grown, throughout the Western world.
    Iran nearing nuclear capability.
    North Korea gaining in ICBM ability.
    Russia having annexed Crimea and threatening the Ukraine and other former Soviet republics.
    National debt 20 trillion.
    A VA that has failed to care for our veterans properly.
    An IRS that broke the law targeting Conservative groups, destroyed hard drives, lied to congress and the whole mess that was the Obama administration was completely ignored by the press that is just now getting the broadsides that they so richly deserve. The Press that has been given Constitutional protection to be the people's watchdog has become a political party's lapdog.

17. Sid

Sid Well-Known Member

Re: Polls. Pick your poison. There is something for everyone. Here's one that must be fake because it doesn't show the same numbers as Rasmussen. :D

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...roval-rating-sinks-below-40-percent/21715880/
    The guy has 4 years to make good on his promises, so let's give him a chance. He's off to a rocky start, but there's plenty of time to right the ship. One area of several that concerns me: From the beginning of his campaign, I was concerned that his promise of Mexico paying for the wall was a bait and switch. So far it looks like my concern was well-founded. Any one have any different thoughts? Keep in mind that an import tax on Mexican-produced goods ultimately will be paid by the American consumers.

18. Terry O'Keefe

Dave doesn't own any of those because it's his hero Obama who is so great in his eyes. He was/is all in on Obama no matter what he did.

19. George Krebs

George Krebs Well-Known Member

Trump has been swimming against a strong tide for two years now. Not only did he face fiecre opposition and character assassination from the Democrats but he faced it from his own party as well.

He get elected and within 48 hours the Democratic leadership announced that it would seek to block every initiative he proposes for his entiire term. They attack his wife and kids. Pro athletes and Hollywood celebrities continue an orchestrated attack on him daily. Select Democratic Congress people start talking about impeachment BEFORE he is even sworn in.

His own GOP Congressional leadership pays him lip service and the two old dogs, McCain and Graham are openly hostile to him. Now he faces a Democratic Congress that condemns his cabiinet picks immediately, drags out every review to the max and then votes unanimously against no matter what. And the GOP Congress is in a coma, doing nothing.

I have never seen anything like this in my life.

With all of this said, Trump needs to grow some bark, shut off the information flow to a minimum, get off social media completely, fire anyone he can with ties to Obama and forge full speed ahead without delay or discussion.

20. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

American consumers are pretty savy. They'll purchase alternative products that are cheaper. American companies that are manufacturing their products in Mexico may decide the savings aren't enough to offset the tax. If Mexico wants to play hardball, they're going to be the ones that get hurt much more than the american consumer.