Trump VS Biden and Wallace?

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by Gator Bill, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Gator Bill

Gator Bill Well-Known Member Administrator

2. Motorcity Gator

Motorcity Gator Well-Known Member

So now Trump refuses to a virtual debate because he will be unable to exhibit his true rude asshole tendencies?

3. Terry O'Keefe

Terry O'Keefe Well-Known Member Administrator

These debates are pretty much a waste of time and have been for quite awhile. Hard to imagine many people making up their minds based on these debates...which have decline into shouting matches, rigged questions, etc. They are the worst.

i don't bother to watch them. Last one I watched was one of the Gore/Bush Town Hall format debates. Gore was such a sanctimonious ahole...but I'd already made up my mind before that.

Dave no doubt likes to watch them so he can rant at the TV, no doubt throw things at the TV and stomp around shouting and raising his blood pressure to dangerous levels.

4. Motorcity Gator

Actually Terry I just marvel at what a rude overbearing SOB Trump was like everyone else not brainwashed was marveling and last night I was impressed at how Pence has become such a disciple of Trump..... lying as prolifically as Trump ever did and failing to answer the tough questions like peaceful transition when Trump loses and the pre-existing condition question regarding health insurance that Pence failed to answer as well.

5. Terry O'Keefe

Glad you watched Dave, did you have to medicate yourself in order to not stroke out?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Motorcity Gator

Nah Terry..... I am resigned to the fact that Trump has annointed himself king of the throne of America and he has solicited the support of alt right wing violence to take to the streets to support his claim to the throne.
    And he has designs along with the help of a lame duck GOP Senate majority of pushing through an agenda to add an ally to the Supreme Court so that he can "legally" lay his claim to the throne while 40% of the voters in America hide their heads in the sand as our nation's Democracy is torn apart by the megalomaniac.
    Accepting all of that as the reality of the situation keeps my blood pressure low.
    Hail to the King!!!..... Long Live the King!!!

7. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

Have you been tested for rabies Dave?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Motorcity Gator

So Gipper you do support your King Donald don't you? Win or lose....maybe even lose big you want your king to rule.

9. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

We've got postal worker dumping ballots, we've got politicians setting up false PO boxes for nursing homes, we have dead people getting ballots, we've got ballots in LA that don't enable people to vote for president you amoral shits are going to run the most corrupt election in history. And you want the guy who was robbed to go quietly. Meanwhile the last Dem loser is telling Biden to "never concede." Is that because she knows that eventually they'll be able to create enough fraudulent ballots to win the election?

10. Motorcity Gator

All conspiracy theories Gipper and unproven.

So in your mind we can never again have a general election without voter fraud so let's just let the Supreme Court decide who will be king forever?

Don Jr. will probably assume the throne when King Donald Sr. is done...... as chosen by the Supreme Court. They will probably at King Donald's insistence abolish the general election voting by then. Might as well when an asshole like Trump thinks he can sink his teeth into re-election illegally and millions of gaslighted supporters are all for it.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
  11. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

"So in your mind we can never again have a general election without voter fraud so let's just let the Supreme Court decide who will be king forever?"
    After Bush won in 2000 it was the Dems who ran to the Supreme Court to try to steal the election. Give me a ******* break.

12. Motorcity Gator

Such ********. The dems wanted a recount of one county in Florida because Gore won the popular vote and that county basically decided the electoral vote that gave the presidency to Bush.

Trump has been saying he will not accept the entire process of mail-in voting...... and the SOB even though he contracted Covid-19 himself very easily.... is using mail-in voting as his lifeline to retain his soon to be lost time in power.

The two do not equate and Gore did not incite violence.... when the decision was rendered he stepped aside peacefully.

We vote in this country to decide winners of elections......we don't "decide by the court".... and the GOP can't even win the popular vote and in this election the GOP stands to get trounced in the popular vote and electoral vote as well.

Hard to believe.... unfathomable that Trump can only argue with Michigan Gov. Whitmer about her Covid safety measures in Michigan versus expressing concern for her safety and condemning the white supremacists groups who were plotting against her.

When you guys defend this kind of behavior from Trump I am aghast at how low we have fallen in this country when it comes to human decency.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
  13. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

The virus is raging in Europe again. It must be because Trump didn't tell them how serious it was. No wait, they had it before us. The highest fatality rate in the country was in NY and NJ where Cuomo and Murphy killed seniors by the thousands. Any your response Dave is that "it's Trumps fault." You guys blame every natural disaster, every riot, plot and murder on him and you talk about decency. You anti-Trump people are delusional and nasty.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Motorcity Gator

The entire GOP is now being dragged down by King Donald: ( note to Bill.... Ed Rollin's opinion )
    "Legendary Republican campaign strategist Ed Rollins, who is the chair of the pro-Donald Trump Great America PAC, told me "I'm afraid the race is over." Rollins said that he "would definitely recommend that candidates make the case for their own reelection, and when asked about President Trump they should say 'I support him when it's in the interest of my state, North Carolina, Arizona — and oppose him when it's not in the interest of our state. My job to support the people of our state.'"
    The respected Cook Political Report rated Republican-held Senate seats as toss-ups in typically red states like South Carolina, Georgia and Montana — which Trump won by a cumulative average of 13 points four years ago.
    "What happened after the first presidential debate is every Senate race saw a 3- to 4-point drop [for Republican candidates] across the board," said Rollins. "So campaigns are panicking and it's the first time in a long while that they are being outraised. The potential is there to lose not only the presidency but the Senate as well...and to see the kind of wipeout we haven't an experienced since the post-Watergate year of 1974."

15. Gator Bill

16. Motorcity Gator

17. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

18. Gator Bill

Biden speaking to a very small crowd in Pennsylvania, is it my imagination but does he look like death warmed over?

[​IMG]

19. Terry O'Keefe

Dave make sure that when you fill out your mail-in ballot that you wear a mask and gloves and then sanitize it before you drive around and find a non-post office monitored drop off box.

20. Motorcity Gator

Never used mail in before Terry but when the state of Florida sent me hundreds without me even asking well damn I just had to try it.
    But seriously they seem to have their act together on this issue here in Pinellas county and I've had to call on two occasions to ask them questions and they have been fairly easy to get ahold of and they have been very helpful with clear answers regarding the process.
    And they have been very competent in their method of checking my records and making sure that I received only one ballot..... but that I did get the one if I requested it.