Trump and his "yes" men

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by Motorcity Gator, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Motorcity Gator

Motorcity Gator Well-Known Member

Donald Trump has managed to manipulate the United States government into being an organization of yes men who must toe the boss's line no matter how much they internally may disagree because to speak out means they are ostracized and for most forced to resign either from their own conscience or by pressure from Trump himself. He also has compromised the U.S. Senate Republicans because they all fear that by going against him he will personally have a negative influence and sometimes actively campaign against them so they swallow their sense of patriotism and instead tow his line. By gaining control of the Supreme Court he completes his stranglehold on our government and cements his authoritarian regime.
    Now he seeks to destroy in advance our democratic system of electing our president that has stood for 250 years until his slimy presence.
    And all the while he has mesmerized millions of supporters who refuse to believe what they see and hear..... incredible.

2. Gator Bill

Gator Bill Well-Known Member Administrator

You posted this in the wrong forum and I moved it.

This is your one free move, any others in the wrong place will just be deleted.

3. Gator Bill

Gator Bill Well-Known Member Administrator

And although I generally will not discuss with you but I will comment on this one.

You post a lot of ridiculous stuff and this fits that classification but it's what I expect from you. As is the fact you don't follow instructions as to where to post.

Remember this is your last free move.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
  4. Motorcity Gator

Old habits.... new change. I'll try to be more aware.

Regarding the post it's what has and is transpiring. Only you and a few million others ( but thank God not a majority of others ) refuse to admit it to yourselves.

Exhibit A:
    Trump has lost patience with CDC head after series of mixed messages - CNNPolitics
    The folks at the CDC refuse to stick their head up Trump's ass like Robert Barr the AG has done so he is "at odds" with them.... etc. etc.

5. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

Oh if only we had solid people in the Trump Administration like Lois Lerner and wingman Holder.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN Well-Known Member

Quit over riding my new position Bill. (Throat clearing sound) Dave, this is your 1 and only warning.

HTB19SpHDNSYBuNjSsphq6zGvVXaI.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Terry O'Keefe

Terry O'Keefe Well-Known Member Administrator

The coaches and Asst principals used to have those paddles in my day back in Jr. High and HS.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Bobdawolverweasel

Bobdawolverweasel Well-Known Member

I think a more pointed punishment would be in order. Channel your inner Vlad the Impaler.
    EBA4C10A-0BD1-498E-B3EF-B84185192489.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Motorcity Gator

A high profile minion doing the King's bidding:

"An assistant US attorney in Massachusetts is the latest federal prosecutor to criticize Attorney General William Barr, accusing the top law enforcement official of a "dangerous abuse of power" by politicizing his position and doing the bidding of President Donald Trump.
    "The attorney general acts as though his job is to serve only the political interests of Donald J. Trump. This is a dangerous abuse of power," James Herbert, an assistant US attorney for the District of Massachusetts, wrote in a letter published Thursday in The Boston Globe.
    In June, two Justice Department prosecutors accused senior department officials of politicizing investigations and the sentencing of Trump's longtime friend and adviser Roger Stone.
    Nearly 2,000 former Justice Department employees in May called on Barr to resign, saying in an open letter he had "assaulted the rule of law" by moving to drop the charges against former national security adviser Michael Flynn.
    In his letter, Herbert wrote that Barr's remarks at a Hillsdale College event earlier this month, in which he slammed career prosecutors, "compel me to speak out as well."
    "While I am a federal prosecutor, I am writing to express my own views, clearly not those of the department, on a matter that should concern all citizens: the unprecedented politicization of the office of the attorney general," Herbert wrote.
    Herbert accused Barr of doing "the president's bidding at every turn."
    "From his misleading summary of the Mueller Report, to his selective intervention in cases against political allies of the president, to his accusation that victims such as George Floyd are being used as mere 'props' by those calling for racial justice, to his baseless claims about mail-in ballots, William Barr has done the president's bidding at every turn," he wrote.

"For 30 years I have been proud to say I work for the Department of Justice, but the current attorney general has brought shame on the department he purports to lead," Herbert added."

10. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

Eric Holder: 'I'm still the president's wingman'
    I'm sure that this Asst. AG criticized Holder, I just can't find it. Maybe MCG bitched but I can't find it. The prosecution of Flynn couldn't have been more political. The more we learn about it the worse the FBI looks. We've already had one liar plead guilty. There surely is more to come.