Rittenhouse Verdict

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by gipper, Nov 19, 2021.

1. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

Can't help but think back to the discussions we had here after the shooting. As usual, most of us looked at what actually happened and not what the media was spewing. I wonder if there are going to be repercussions because of the way that the prosecution tried the case. Commenting on the defendants exercise of his right to remain silent, misstating the right to self-defense and failing to provide the defense with the best copy of a video were all misconduct in my mind.

2. George Krebs

George Krebs Well-Known Member

Not to mention pointing a gun at the jury with his finger on the trigger. Amateur hour.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN Well-Known Member

They (media) keep harping about the lives he took. One of them being a convicted pedophile who raped 5 boys ages 9 to 11. It's absolutely terrible that Rittenhouse took his life...before the dads of those kids could each have 10 minutes alone with that food blister. Breaks my heart that pig in a human suit got off that easy. Oh well, I guess the Angel Morningstar is having fun with him now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. George Krebs

George Krebs Well-Known Member

People have had enough of all this woke nonsense. Time to take this country back.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

One of the things (among many) that pissed me off about this whole thing is Go Fund Me which took down the site that allowed people to donate to Rittenhouse's defense fund. Screw them. Pass the word, there's no way I'd ever give them a dime. They're just like all the other social network sites that worked in concert to misinform the low intellect portions of our voters.

• Agree Agree x 1