OK so I need some name suggestions

Discussion in 'The Back Room' started by gipper, Mar 26, 2009.

1. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

We obviously need a new political party in this country. It would probably never gain a majority but if it could keep either of the other groups of scoundrels from being a majority it could have some influence. I'm willing to run for Congress if I can get $19.95 in donations. So what do we call the new party?
    Suggestions:
    POP Pissed off Party
    FU Fed Up Party
    SOL Sons of Liberty Party
    STFU Shut the **** Up Party
    I sense that never in the history of this country has the path of a new party been less difficult. Any volunteers to be state chairmen?

2. AQUILA

AQUILA New Member

I'm with ya, Gipper. We might need to work on the name a little more....Haha

3. Bear Down Rick

Bear Down Rick Active Member

Federation of Republicans Against Taxes Party.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ihjb3Z3O1Lk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ihjb3Z3O1Lk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

4. IrishCorey

IrishCorey Well-Known Member

5. Sid

Sid Well-Known Member

Gip,

I'll volunteer to be your Indiana chairman. I would have no problem working hard for a candidate with your character and energy. You are a man of prinicple who will do everything possible to clean up the quagmire that is the U.S. congress and to institute an environment of honesty.

Now.....after I have helped you to get elected, and after you have signed legislation outlawing the sale of any make of vehicle that is not Ford, Chrysler or GM, I have a short list of items I want you to consider. It's not much. I just want you to move the headquarters for 2-3 U.S. agencies from DC to Indiana.....just enough to add about 20,000 jobs to our state's economy.

Are we cool? :lol:

6. mrsjoco

mrsjoco Active Member

:) I just let joco know, remember his degree is in Political Sciense and he has run a few campaigns .... He said he would always work for you, couldnt think of a better candiate .. he suggested President ,since you have more experience and knowledge than the current administration.

7. Terry O'Keefe

Terry O'Keefe Well-Known Member Administrator

I just want to know if you will convene a committee to look into legalizing the O'Keefe variation on the rules of golf. I'm a 1 issue voter! :)

8. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

I'm overwhelmed by your support. I thought that I'd start small like the House first. That election is next year. My slogan might be "I'm fed up, if you are too, I'd appreciate your vote." Our objective is to "drain the whole swamp."
    "Citizens welcome, lobbyists don't even bother."
    I don't want a congressional pension. Just let me pay social security like my fellow citizens. My district doesn't want or need pork. All we want it to outlive the pigs.

9. Gator Bill

Gator Bill Well-Known Member Administrator

I agree Gipper. I have to agree also that you need to work a bit on the name.

Seriously I get really tired of hearing from either radicals on the left or radicals on the right. I think the looney left is worse and if you don't believe in the stance on global warming, greening of the earth, not drilling for oil etc then you are automatically a radical right wing extremist.

To bad we can't have a party where reasonable people can come together for reasonable solutions.

Maybe your POP party would be ok.