1. Welcome to our brand spanking new digs! :) For more details, read here. Meanwhile, please pardon the dust -- lots of tweaking going on. Enjoy! -Ray PS. If your username/password no longer works, email both to me at solari @ gmail.com and I'll reset it.

Joe Biden

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by WSU1996kesley, Aug 11, 2020.

1. George Krebs

George Krebs Well-Known Member

Buttigieg is MIA from his job like Harris from hers. Two people uniquely unqualified for their positions.

2. George Krebs

If you watched that meandering press conference yesterday you have to terrified for the future of the Republic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

His act is wearing thin. Yesterday, again, we heard about "17 Noble laureates" who agree that his half-assed Build Back Better plan won't cause inflation. I wonder if these are the same brains who came up with "transitory" for inflation last fall. I also recall his lies during the end of the campaign tell us that "50 past intelligence dept. members" agree that the Hunter laptop story was Russian disinformation. I pray that our intelligence community isn't that stupid or biased that they'd lie for him. He actually bragged about his accomplishments. How proud can you be with a border overrun by illegals from all over the world, runaway inflation, crime rampant in our cities, supply chain horrors, allies who are pissed at us and enemies who don't fear us? Got to hand it to the media, tech billionaires and Hollywood, they picked a real train wreck to spoon feed the electorate.

4. George Krebs

The domestic issues which were created by this president, i.e government sponsored invasion across our southern border, spiraling crime in our cities, the ongoing covid debacle, the ongoing supply chain debacle and runaway inflation in one year are a staggering indictment of his total ineptitude. But they also serve as cover for his total lack of influence on the world stage. including Russia moving on Ukraine, China potentially moving on Taiwan, the fall of Afghanistan, North Korea firing ballistic missiles again, are fractured relationship with France.... all of this was the doing of Joe Biden and his lack of awareness. None of what I outlined above occurred during four years of Trump. This is indisputable.

• Agree Agree x 1