Jeff Sessions resigns

Discussion in 'The Back Room' started by IrishCorey, Nov 7, 2018.

1. IrishCorey

IrishCorey Well-Known Member

that poor bastard got used like a pinata for the last year. I'll be interested to see what happens to the next guy. His biggest sin is recusing himself from the Muller investigation and he paid dearly for it.

2. Motorcity Gator

Motorcity Gator Well-Known Member

Well Trump thinks he is nothing but a dumb Alabama redneck anyway... :wink:

3. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

I didn't know he was still AG. I thought that he'd gone to Tibet to play dominoes with the Dali Lama. How was it he had to recuse himself but Rosenstein didn't? Rosenstein recommends Trump fire Comey. Trump fires Comey. Trump is investigated for obstruction of justice for firing Comey and Rosenstein oversees the muller investigation!!!

4. George Krebs

George Krebs Well-Known Member

When he recused himself he was useless to Trump. The only thing that stayed his execution was Republican control of the House. Trump only took 12 hours to punch his ticket after the election.

5. RECcane

RECcane Well-Known Member

Wow, then this marks a milestone as it’s what Democrats think of anyone who disagrees with their thought process. Imagine how much like Trump they can be like without even trying, the similarities are incredible.

6. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

I think what stayed his execution was the Collins, Murkowski, Flake group in the Senate. Now that Flake is gone and he's picked up new seats he can get a successor confirmed.

7. Motorcity Gator

Ralph I merely posted a description of Sessions attributed to Trump.... Trump's words not mine.

8. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

Sure, from the same person who called some Fla. voters swamp people.

9. Motorcity Gator

Unlike you Gipper I grew up here.

I understand the demographics of the state pretty well.

If you open that link and look at the map every single rural county voted for Scott and he carried no metro areas or educational centers .

It's the map of US politics right now.... and the GOP has figured out a way to maneuver it to their advantage.... however so slight.... and not even in the US popular vote.

10. George Krebs

George Krebs Well-Known Member

Here in New Jersey we awarded a man who has faced federal indictment on fraud and misuse of campaign funds for personal use ( hung jury ) and a well know pedophile ( has strong liking for Puerto Rican girls in the 13-15 age bracket ) with a third term in the US Senate. His opponent carried the majority of counties but the pig Menendez carried Jersey City, Hoboken. Bayonne, Newark, New Brunswick and Camden. That's all it took.

11. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

Yeah Dave. Folks in Michigan have to live with politicians elected by voters in Detroit and Flint. You act as though there is something elite about urban or "educational center" voters. In actuality that's where you most likely to find folks who live off government benefits and don't pay taxes. The vote probably wouldn't have been as close as it was if Florida didn't have 300,000 transplanted Democratic Puerto Ricans living in motels in places like Orlando who could vote.

12. Motorcity Gator

Gipper I see you have rarely ventured far from I-75.

I have traveled all over this state many times.... spent times in my youth hunting and camping up in the Appalachicola National Forest near a sleepy rural town called Sopchoppy and in general I have seen many rural settings in Florida that are poor... and probably uneducated in many instances.... not that it applies to everyone.

The same can be said for just about any rural areas I have traveled across.... certainly in the south.... such as North Carolina.

And it makes sense that typically the best jobs employing the educated reside in urban areas... people such as the eloquent Ralph being an exception.

13. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

So Dave you're trying to get anyone to believe that the hard working tax paying people who live in Florida's cities preferred to have a governor like Gillum who wanted to raise taxes and give everyone free health care and the poor folk up in the forest voted for the low tax Republican? You realize how stupid that sounds even for you,

14. Scott88

Scott88 Well-Known Member

I would love to see a documentary on these thousands of uneducated yokels who only come out of their mud huts every two years to vote for their oppressors.

:roll: :lol:

15. Motorcity Gator

Gipper,

Take the 60 mile drive over to Starke off 301 or take a litlle tour around Lake City near I-10 north of you or drive NW up to Live Oak and you will find plenty of what I describe..... plus a lot of 15 year old beat up pick-up trucks about to fall apart with MAGA stickers on them.

Well for many of those folks hell will freeze over before MAGA happens for them.