Interesting Read

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by Gator Bill, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Gator Bill

Gator Bill Well-Known Member Administrator

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Scott88

Scott88 Well-Known Member

The conclusions are spot on.
    The building up of Biden's good character... wow is that going out on a limb.
    And of course saying Trump completely dismisses minorities continues the racism scam that I have yet to find ANY evidence of.

3. George Krebs

George Krebs Well-Known Member

Good article. I base my optimism on his identity with everyday Americans and his disdain for the political parties. They pale in his light. I can't imagine a cop or a soldier voting for Biden. Trump is the only person of political prominence to stand with the police and he has kept the military our of mindless conflicts. He has locked down the pro life vote and by extension he should make more gains with Catholics. He had higher black support in 2016 than Bush and I think he will at least double it this time as more and more blacks are coming to grips with the fact that they have been played for decades by the Democrats. Business should support him because of the specter higher taxes and regulation that Biden promises. Any state that relies on coal or oil production would be nuts to vote for Biden.

• Agree Agree x 1