George's experience, and predatory Liberal professors

Discussion in 'The Back Room' started by WSU1996kesley, Jun 29, 2020.

1. WSU1996kesley

WSU1996kesley Well-Known Member

Usable educations are important. Liberals have near universal control of all paths of education. Across the country, young men and women who were brought up with strong Conservative family values are preyed upon by predatory Liberal professors in the name of "exposing them to a wider world of viewpoints". Disgustingly, these predatory Liberal professors value their own viewpoints more than the viewpoints of the families from which the young men and women come. Why is it the young men and women must eventually find their way back to their upbringing after several years of "crazy, hateful" vs. just coming out of school as a better educated young man or woman?

Here is the purpose of bringing this topic up: how does a Conservative family prepare their young man or woman to successfully protect themselves from predatory Liberal professors? These professors have years and years of experience in brainwashing our young, learning how to break down every defense against their ideology. Is it even possible to hope that our young won't continue to be weaponized against us?

2. Motorcity Gator

Motorcity Gator Well-Known Member

I agree that spreading one's political philosophy in the classroom for an instructor should be as outlawed as trying to spread your religious beliefs if you're the teacher/professor.

That's just plain wrong... and shouldn't be allowed if it is.

3. Terry O'Keefe

Terry O'Keefe Well-Known Member Administrator

I don't think you can Kes, you raise them to be independent thinkers but as we all have seen some times those independent thinkers end up with different ideas than what the parents have and not necessarily due to brain washing by their college professors.

Dave what do you think about church sponsored Universities like ND, Boston College, Baylor, BYU and all the various Wesleyan Universities and colleges which are Methodists in origin. There are lots of other examples of schools that have a religious background. State schools are just that.

4. WSU1996kesley

WSU1996kesley Well-Known Member

Independent thinkers and new ideas are fine, and I support a broad range exposure of thought. Odd, though, that almost universally, those "independent thoughts" end up aligning with the currently popular literati Liberal viewpoint, usually on the extreme side of that wing.

There has always been a rebellion at that age to the thoughts and ideals of their parents. This is something different.

5. Motorcity Gator

Motorcity Gator Well-Known Member

Terry how much catholicism is actually preached in a Notre Dame classroom I wonder?
    As a student if you have a problem with Catholics I think ND might not be your best choice of schools.... but again how much do you hear about it in an ND classroom.
    If you're not a religious guy why would you go to Baylor? etc. etc.

6. Terry O'Keefe

So I don't think religion is preached in Calculus or Chemistry. But All Notre Dame undergraduate students are introduced to the practice of theology as faith seeking understanding through a two-course sequence according to the ND.edu website.

I would imagine that is true of all faith based schools. That's the whole point of going to a faith based school, to be in a religious atmosphere. ND dorms all have a chapel and mass is said everyday. Mass attendance is not required but encouraged, 85% of the students at Notre Dame are Catholic.

7. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

Speaking of my Alma Mater, it's come to my attention that perhaps it was a much different place when Sid and I went there. The mayor of Seattle, perhaps the dimmest bulb lighting city halls is an ND graduate. Actually worse is that the creator of the false, vicious 1619 Project Nikole Hannah-Jones is also an ND graduate. I can't imagine what she learned in her African-American studies courses there.

8. Bobdawolverweasel

Bobdawolverweasel Well-Known Member

9. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

I had seen that before Bob. I bet that the NY Times fell over itself getting this hateful wench to work for them.

10. George Krebs

George Krebs Well-Known Member

I have re-posted my original comment below. My sister says neither of them ever discuss their formal education or career goals any more. Its all politics and social injustice as they now define it. They hate the fact that they are white and preach to their siblings non-stop.

I think I have an anecdote to back this up. My sister in Ohio has sent two daughters off to college in the last four years. One went to Ohio U and just earned a dual degree in History and Art. The other just completed her freshman year at Ohio Northern. She is pursuing some sort of Theater Arts degree and is an accomplished vocalist and actor who has actually performed on Broadway.

They were both furloughed from school due to the pandemic and they arrived home as angry, screaming judgmental anarchists who have written off most of their extended family ( especially my son, the Trooper ) and give their mother unending daily lectures on white guilt, black pride and the need for a NWO The older one from Ohio U actually took an editorial shot at me on LinkedIn ( I got away from FaceBook and my BP went down 20 points ) for my conservative nature and my need to atone for the sins of my great-great-great grandfathers, as they imagine them. She also had her black boyfriend call her 11 year old brother and lecture him on his role in the subjugation of blacks and his need to atone. She celebrates every statue that is toppled or defaced, every monument that is painted proving that a degree in Art History means jack **** to a true anarchist. The vocalist is a little less militant but has all but abandoned her plans and performances to train under her older sister.

My sister is an single parent who raised these girls and four other kids all on her own. One day these kids may wake up and find mommy gone.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Scott88

Scott88 Well-Known Member

Those kids would be living in a commune somewhere, cuz they damn sure would not be under my roof.
    :mad:

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

I hope because your sister is a single parent, she's not paying for any of that indoctrination.

13. Terry O'Keefe

The Univ of Texas had a football player go to social media (DeMarvion Overshown) and state that he wouldn't participate in football activities until the University takes action on the demands that a group of UT Athletes (mostly football players) made several weeks ago. It's caused a lot of discussion of course, and reactions are all over the place, from take away his scholarship if he doesn't want to play, to understanding it's different times and that UT does need to respond to the concerns of black players/students. Although I'm pretty sure that there has been a meeting but no announcements as to what went on in the meeting in terms of changes.

One thing that came up was that some believe that certain professors at UT are behind all of this in particular a certain professor...this is a post from a guy who made that claim. I don't know anything about this guy (nor the poster), so it's hard to say he's right but it dovetails into what this topic is all about, Liberal professors and their impact on college students. I think the poster is off on his take on a lot of things and it seems like he's trying to justify all the Confederate statues that are now being removed. IMHO it's time, they were there when I was a student and truthfully I am not a history buff and a lot of the statues that have been removed I don't really remember them. I do of course remember the famous Littlefield Fountain, but really had no clue who the guy was that it was named after.

This is all ginned up by a few professors from the African Diaspora studies department. E.T. Gordon in particular has been trying to get rid of the Eyes of Texas for at least 10 years --perhaps longer. 26 professors and a roughly $3 million a year payroll to preach victim hood and evil white supremacy is keeping the black man down. Gordon makes over 270K a year for this.

Check out Gordon's Racial Geography Tour. He attempts to connect many non-existing dots . If your a head full of mold-able mush you can easily fall victim to. He lumps racism, nationalism, and capitalism together and mixes in a sideways indictment of such and the current occupant of the White House. Connecting Woodrow Wilson, The movie Birth of a Nation, George Littlefield & the statues formerly on the South Mall to the absolute inference this was done as an salute to white supremacy is something only Oliver Stone is capable of believing.

I ascertain he downplays the great pride the South took upon emerging from the draconian and debilitating reconstruction period economically . politically, and patriotically in the period just prior to and after WWI and subtly indicts values of patriotism , American excellence and capitalism.

Very sad to see our University pander to this attitude.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1