Europe backpeddling?

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by Guest, Sep 14, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

While I think this thing must be thought through... We must make sure we are clear as to who did this, what we want to accomplish, what price we are willing to pay, who will be with us and who will not...

But the Euros just drive me crazy.. If 10 to 20,000 Germans were killed in an attack like this, they be preparing to celebrate Oktoberfest in Kabal....

If it effected the English on this scale, we'd be looking at about 5 new English colonies... Anywho.. here is the link:
    http://us.news2.yimg.com/f/42/31/7m/dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20010914/ts/attacks_europe.html

2. wildhokie

wildhokie New Member

what is new with this story...nothing!! just look at france for gosh sakes..they gave up during ww2 because they did not want to risk destruction of their precious "monuments"!! please..they even attacked our forces when we came to land during ww2..this is nothing new about europe...but you can bet if this had happened to them they would be screaming for billions in suport!!!! great story..thanks corey!! just wait and see what happens when our attacks take out a couple of "so called innocent" bystanders!!wild

3. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

And just what the crap is a "measured response." What's an appropriate response to this act? The killing of at least 5,000 Americans? Hundreds of billions of dollars of damage (there's probably not that much value in the whole damn country of Afghanastan.) The grief, anguish, fear felt by our nation. The disruption of our business. The possible distruction of our domestic airlines.
    The French are the poorest excuse for a world "power" that there ever will be. They can't belong to any group where they are not the leader. That's why their not in NATO anymore. They'll eventually back out of the EU. Their two greatest miiitary leaders were a midget (Napoleon) and a woman (Joan of Arc.) The country that created the Maginot line is going to comment on how we protect ourselves. Give me a break!!!!

4. Motorcity Gator

Motorcity Gator Well-Known Member

I hope we have very long memories about those who would not support us at this time of great need. Our philanthropy will be better directed in future I'm sure.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

The French have now relented. They promised free pastries to all the troops in the battle zone. They decline to deliver however so they must be picked up.

The Frogs have forgotten that it it wasn't for us their daughters would all be speaking German.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Tod et all,

Thinking about it...

A bus load of schoolgirls could probably invade and even take over France (at least until naptime rolled around, providing the French enough to to solicite the support of someone else to route the schoolgirls).

With their history of getting their ass kicked, I would just as soon these ladies stand on the side of the road passing out the Gatorade while the men run the marathon.