Another Lib shows his backside. I never run out of material!

Discussion in 'The Back Room' started by George Krebs, Feb 16, 2006.

1. George Krebs

George Krebs Well-Known Member

What a turd Bryant Gumble is. OK, Let's get G-Unit and Snoop Dogg out on the slopes and make him happy.

"Finally, tonight, the Winter Games. Count me among those who don’t like them and won’t watch them ... Because they’re so trying, maybe over the next three weeks we should all try too. Like, try not to be incredulous when someone attempts to link these games to those of the ancient Greeks who never heard of skating or skiing. So try not to laugh when someone says these are the world’s greatest athletes, despite a paucity of blacks that makes the Winter Games look like a GOP convention. Try not to point out that something’s not really a sport if a pseudo-athlete waits in what’s called a kiss-and-cry area, while some panel of subjective judges decides who won ... So if only to hasten the arrival of the day they’re done, when we can move on to March Madness — for God’s sake, let the games begin."

2. Terry O'Keefe

Terry O'Keefe Well-Known Member Administrator

Don't get me started on how the NHL discriminates against the Black Man. There are no rinks in the inner city, why you say? It's to keep the Black Man down and off the ice. If George Bush cared a spit about African Americans he would have a comprehensive Black skating program, providing rinks and equipment to young aspiring black hockey players.

Terry

3. JO'Co

JO'Co Well-Known Member

:roll:

Here's another news flash...
    There is apparently a shortage of "persons of color" in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Belorus, Ukraine, Hungary, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Denmark, The Netherlands, Greece, Italy etc...not to mention, China, Japan, South Korea and...

Oh never mind. Play the violins and get ready for another chorus of "Born to Lose."

4. whobedis

whobedis New Member

:shock: while not running the good ol "Bag test" I can say they sure as hell don't have a shortage of Muslims over there . Surely you remember that great Swedish down hill skier Mohammad Mopo.

5. JO'Co

JO'Co Well-Known Member

African-American Shani Davis of Chicago has won the gold medal in the 1000 meter sprints. This should make him the first black ever to win a gold medal in the Olympic Games; but according to Bryant Gumbel's racial theories, he's either not a champion or not black...

:roll:

6. Terry O'Keefe

Terry O'Keefe Well-Known Member Administrator

He was the worst post gold medal winning interview I have ever seen. You'd have thought somebody shot his dog or something like that, I know he's been at odds with the rest of the Speed Skaters and the press (I guess) but damn I mean he just won a gold medal. It was his lifes dream come true, show some joy man!!

Terry

7. HoustonLarry

HoustonLarry New Member

Gumball..........

<t>Is a disgrace but oh so predictable. <br/>
    <br/>
    Terry,<br/>
    <br/>
    Was that interview pitiful or what? To hell with the guy..............</t>