Kp, if you lose to Georgia, you can always blame the loss to the weather.:)
PIcks for week six are up and ready. Four Friday night games.
I am very happy with our win at Iowa yesterday. I had some serious doiubts playing in their stadium. Saying continues to find receivers open and...
I am glad to see Fickell finally winning at Wisconsin, always rooting for ex Buckeye players winning as coaches in Big Ten.
Week 5 reveals 95 Huskers is the winner with 20 points. Congratulations AJ. John Deere and Boondock Muskies continue to share the lead with 94...
Buckeyes get a nice win at Iowa much to my siurprise. Purdue is winning over Illinois?
Buckeyes score vs Iowa just as first half ends and lead 17-6. Not complaining at this stage but our offensive line is not giving Saying a lot of...
Congratulations to AJ and drivebytruckers on picking NW over Penn state along with KP.
That new football stadium, Ryan Field, really looks great. Very impressive and a great update for the Wildcats and fans. I did not see Bobda's...
Looks like everyone has made their picks for this eveningo_O
Always discouraging to receive this type of news for any player. I hope he recovers and can plaY next season.:(
Picks are available for week 5. Two Friday night games.
That was quite a comeback on the final day!
That makes me feel better Sid:)
I can not ever remember five teams, managing to lose, when picked by the entire group! Navy, Utah, Penn State, Kansas State and Georgia Tech were...
Gator Bill wins week 4 with 20 points. Congratulations Bill.
Must have been something in their coffee. Buckeyes win 42-19
In all fairness to officials missing blatant calls, what we see as spectators is not what officials may see from their view on the field? In my...
Everyone is ready this morning except bear down Rick.
I am rooting for Tennessee on this one;)
Separate names with a comma.