Turnovers turned out to be big today like I thought. Russell had a good day, and our running game did pretty well. State had 4 turnovers but we...
That might be the reason for only 35000 seats.:cool:
Alabama vs Miss St.: Battle of the athletic qbs. Once the first tough game in a series of tough games. Offense looked good last week but the...
We’ll see. We’ve been prone to giving up big plays and athletic qbs give us fits.
16, 2, 17, 11 and 24. That’s the rank of 4 of the remaining opponents on Alabama’s schedule. We’ve already defeated Kentucky who is up to 24.
Alabama finally has a complete game. Not perfect but pretty good.
I can see making the hit in the heat of the moment. Celebrating afterwards looks like roid rage.
I couldn’t ask for a much better 1st half. My heart needed this. Now we just need to keep the pressure on.
I wonder if Holly will interview him? ;)
Another good barometer game for Alabama today. We should win but South Carolina is a decent SEC team with a good coach. Once again, a slow start...
I officiated intramural basketball in college. I did not have any training, but I would not like to have that job either.
Yeah. It’s a tough 9 game schedule
Alabama has staged a great comeback but, I still say if we fall behind by 18 points in the first half against a top 10 team we will get killed.
At least so far.
Well Alabama off to another bad start. 3 and out then allowing a drive for a TD. We can continue to do this. If we were playing UGA, LSU, or...
Yeah they’re one of those teams the have to build up a bunch of seniors for their one shot every 10 years or so
Alabama cannot continue to have such slow starts. Our young quarterback has to make fewer mistakes. Thank goodness for our defense.
Yeah I’m sure Oregon wanted to make a statement and I guess they did.
Happy for Michigan.
Apparently Holly Rowe has a lot more class than Manning.
Separate names with a comma.