Whoa…34-13 NW and they rushed for over 400 yards against Linebacker U. I imagine the fans in Happy Valley are in full tar and pitchforks mode.
I went to three games at Dyke Stadium which was a bit of a dump. Their new stadium will definitely be a boost to their future. [MEDIA]
NW is having a nice house warming party at their fancy, hi tech new stadium. They are stream rolling Penn State. Over 220 rushing yards in the...
[ATTACH]
This association between Pope Leo and the White Sox is working out well for the White Sox.
This big boy earned his title! [MEDIA]
The Padres game was great to watch last night :cool:
And a Texas player conjured up memories of an 18th century painting! [MEDIA]
This video of a celebration in a bar in Davenport Iowa seems like a Norman Rockwell painting portraying small town Americana in a moment of...
Glad Oregon is pulling away from USC after what happened to Moore.
Hope they suspend this criminal for the rest of the season. [MEDIA]
Wisky was down by 17. PSU’s offense went into a shell and the Badgers pull off the upset in Happy Valley. A crazy Saturday in the BIG.
Well… Iowa avenged Western Michigan. Passing TD on the last play of the game. 91 drive with 1:30 to go aided by an incredibly dumb personal foul....
Wait! I am not sure this big boy is ready for hibernation. Also, who would have thought eating salmon is fattening… [MEDIA]
As for Indiana, Marsh and Baker are going to cause nightmares for BIG defensive backs. Other than QB, their overall talent definitely is...
That face masking penalty by NU’s defensive end in the 4th quarter when NU had IU at 3rd and 23 deep in IU territory was a killer. He had the ball...
Brief thread jacking but Thursday night was very difficult for Packers fans. [MEDIA]
Scott, I assume you are boycotting Bud again… [MEDIA]
I see the O/U for Michigan v Iowa is 38.5. I guess Vegas has decided this game will not be a PAC 12 at Night barn burner. [ATTACH]
Impressed that the Mississippi fans didn’t rush the field. Great victory for the Rebels and nice to see Kiffin leave Oxford as a loser.
Separate names with a comma.