Sounds like a good move on the part of Northwestern.:)
My initial thought was no way! However, he does have a valid point and many fans are not going to be pleased if that should occur.o_O
I will leave it at that as today it all seems so small and trivial to me. We were just given the news that our 12 year old Golden Retriever,...
Bobda, I probably spoke out of turn on that cutting reply. My apologies, just had a miserable day yesterday.:(
I see you still have your sense of humor Corey!:)
Barley a tap on the wrist?:(
That would be a real tragedy for Bronny, if that plays out that way.:(
No further data or info on your post Terry, but I was shocked about his remarks as well. His reasoning does not make sense to me either.o_O
Harman continues to make biries when needed, I do not see anyone matching him this afternoon.
Quite a debut fo sure!:eek:
Harman is going to be tough to beat unless has has a big relapse tomorrow. This has been a most unusual British Open, maybe one for the...
Sandspur has jointed the contest, welcome Linda:)
Boondock Muskies is in as well, welcome Chris.
Bill, check your junk folder? You are definity enrolled.
Curry seems to fare very well in any environment!:p
I see several more entries overnight or this morning. Welcome to this year's contest.:p
Amazing isn't it AJ! What a nightmare for Northwestern University.
Welcome aboard Scott:)
I have renewed contest for another year. Enjoy and feel free to make any individual changes to your entry name, etc. You should also be notified...
Media now days seems to put all coaches and universities at risk right or wrong?
Separate names with a comma.