Who's calling the Kettle black now...LOL!!
Puljos hit a jack yesterday with that shoulder.... You know Jiffy, I used to admire the Sox and would root for them against the Yankees...until...
You'll be hard pressed to find a QB that had more passion or gamemanship than Favre had. To call him the most overated QB in the History of the...
NOBODY DID IT BETTER THAN THE CORNHUSKER IN 1965, CONSIDERING HE WAS PLAYING EITHER A PERSIMMON OR A LAMINATE. How long was the world's longest...
I ain't been hiding....here try this one. I think maybe the IT guys at work have done something to keep outside mail coming in or something. I...
BTW, it was # 4
Doc, I'm sure that back in the day you were hitting a 9-Iron....from the same yardage. :lol:
It's one of these Five choices. (1) I got my 1st hole in one (2) I was a Marker for Michelson's match on day 1 (3) I walked with Tigers...
Got it, replied.
Always a perfect guest...Thanks Rick. :D
If you can't count on Rick, you can't count on Dick.... :)
....never knew this before until this afternoon. Mert & Fern had lunch in K.C. with Scooter and L. Babe around 1960 when the Babe was a scout for...
This person spent a career in the major leagues. His very 1st at bat was a home run. He never hit another again. Who am I?...
...So I'm not gonna tell ya.
MOTIVATION TIME LADIES!![
LOL....works for me Doc. Let me know Jiffer!!!!
Get some more Info Jiffer, I'm an hour and a half from Roger. Would be more than happy to see him. How about a SKYBOX gift from all of us?
Yeah, I know Shipmate. It's the deal I had to make when I took command of the TV during Bowl season.....LOL
LOL...Actually when I saw it, me and the family were watching American Idol..... :oops:
So the fact that I made my kids get full back tattoos of the Husker emblem?....
Separate names with a comma.