LOL.... :D Glad I could help. Get some sleep now MCG. :wink:
...Congratulations on the ass kickin' you gave to the Bucks. Ol' Urban must know how to fire a team up Huh? :shock:
I'm tellin' ya, take Charlie, Bill and Who's the guy at Mich?, Floyd? and send 'em all packin'..... :wink:
I heard that Bill Gates and Donald Trump are gonna pony up some $$$ to have them play BSU in 2 weeks. :P
I didn't say they were gonna get blown away, I said they were gonna get their ass kicked. My mistake. :wink:
Jiffer, thank you for acknowledging my NU/AU post.
BOBDA!!! THAT WAS #@*&^% HILLARIOUS!! :lol: :lol:
READ MY LIPS....I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THA....... Wait a second, that's not what I wanted to say. READ MY LIPS....OSU 45 UF 17. :D :P
OOhhhhhhhhhh......lighten up MCG. I'm just throwin' a few spittle spatters of grease from the frying pan. The real heat from the kitchen isn't...
Oh, I thought they both came outa AZ. My Bad..... BDR told me a little inside story about the Keller thing. If I remember right, Keller's dad...
Because the Desert Air is not kind to the hide of a Gator.....see Jan 2nd 1996 for further details.... :D :wink:
Hey, I've been spreadin' the good word about the Sea of Red Doc!!!
Now that I think about it, Mike and Ralph Brown (No relation) came outa Arizona. The were outstanding CB's that were on all 3 NC teams in the...
Nebraska goes west for top recruits By BRAD FUQUA Courier Reporter Growing up in Arizona, Prince Amukamara envisioned cornfields and farms...
LOL!! My dad always mentions that about those 2 also. You might be right Sid!! Hopefully Weaver doesn't wake up from his dream!
PPPSSSFFFFWWWAAAFFFFFGGAAAWWWWAAA!! :P :lol: Both teams are Birdfeed for the World Champions :D
And he had impeccable taste!! :D
Hell, Nebraska should have, could have, did on paper beat an Auburn Team that beat Florida. There's still time!! BSU vs OSU for all the...
Not really Doc. He was a liability for most of the year, and I, as much as the rest of Cardinal land, were surprised that the whole starting...
One of 2 things are gonna happen here. (1) The Gators beat OSU in an upset and MCG and Co. spend the remaining months of the year grinding that...
Separate names with a comma.