Bush Will Be Vidicated

Discussion in 'The Back Room' started by Gator Bill, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Gator Bill

Gator Bill Well-Known Member Administrator

From The Clinton News Network no less.

Bush Will Be Vindicated

2. Outbound

Outbound New Member

40 years from now history will show that he was one of the best presidents of all time. He stood for what makes the USA the greatest place in the world to live. The flag of the United States of America does not need to be disparaged and anyone who causes harm to this country needs to be held accountable.

3. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

The treatment Pres. Bush received today from some Obama supporters shows how little respect our citizenry has for the office of the president. I lay much of the blame on our media. It starts with movies like "W" and Michael Moore's crap. It includes some of our Hollywood types like Whoopie and Rosie and it ends with folks like Bill Mahr and Kieth Oberman who is in my opinion a disgrace to the journalism profession.

4. IrishCorey

IrishCorey Well-Known Member

well, Bush's Presidency began with Clinton Aides trashing the White House office... It ends, 8 years later, with him being booed and taunted during the Inauguration. I am all for free speech and expression, but this is really crappy.

How classless does one have to be for MSNBC to call you classless?? You can't, of course, mention any of this without someone bringing up the man with the Obama monkey at the McCain rally... Has anyone ever identified that guy?

I've been to Lakeville, MN... The notion that this guy isn't identified quickly strikes me as odd in those parts...but somehow the action of one man, who may well have been a DNC plant or just some lone nutjob, equates to all of this other crap.

5. George Krebs

George Krebs Well-Known Member

We may never have anothe president who stuck to his principles like Bush. I had real issues with his spending, his stance on immigration and other domestic issues but he kept this country safe.

The Dems discounted him as a candidate, labeling him as an idiot. The Muslims discounted him as a President, launching 9.11. The Dems discounted him a second time in 2004. Through it all he stuck to his plan to keep this country safe. And he NEVER acknowledged the sophomoric attacks of his liberal detractors. Even in the midst of the most gracious, effective and smooth transition in history, the Libs continued their juvenile catcalls.

The party is over this morning. Time to grow up and get to work. Let's hope Rahm Emmanuel got the memo. He hadn't as of yesterday....

[​IMG]

6. Gator Bill

Gator Bill Well-Known Member Administrator

I have to agree with all of you.

And the way those people mentioned above by you guys behave toward Bush is enough for me to not vote Democrats into office when I vote.

Having said that I do wish Obama well, I hope he can rise above the classlessness of many of his supporters.

7. IrishCorey

IrishCorey Well-Known Member

Obama has paid a lot of lip service to being a uniter... but his right hand man that he hand picked is Rahm....

There is no more divisive character in DC than Rahm and he likes it that way.