As I noted the Astros were 5-2 during the regular season vs the White Sox, but unfortunately that doesn't mean anything in the playoffs. White Sox got the Pope's blessing and it was all over! Fitting end to a struggling team all year. I'd like to see the Guardians have a shot at the ALCS
Alas, the playoffs caught the Cubs in the down mode of their up and down season. Add to that they played the red hot Padres who obviously are peaking at the right time. It was a recipe for disaster. I guess we'll have to - once again - wait 'til next year.
Today wasn’t the best day for the Guards https://www.vsbnradio.com/post/guar...lat-as-white-sox-take-series-lead-in-game-one
Brewers had Lady Luck on its side big time tonight. France hits what looks like a 2 home homer in the top of the 9th but the ball hits the roof and Chourio makes a great catch of the ball as it bounced down from the roof. I can’t recall that ever happening at that ball park. Padres did a great job of wearing out Miz early and both bullpens were lights out. What a nail biting crazy game to start this series.
BTW....I got an annoying NYY fan that I have a $100 bet on concerning the BrewCrew...rooting hard for them to bring me that easy C note....if you want in on the action, send me $50 bucks and I'll split it with ya if MIL wins the crown!