I went to three games at Dyke Stadium which was a bit of a dump. Their new stadium will definitely be a boost to their future.
Alabama vs Miss St.: Battle of the athletic qbs. Once the first tough game in a series of tough games. Offense looked good last week but the defense gave up big plays. I hate that bend but don’t break crap. Turnovers may be the difference tomorrow.
Whoa…34-13 NW and they rushed for over 400 yards against Linebacker U. I imagine the fans in Happy Valley are in full tar and pitchforks mode.
That new football stadium, Ryan Field, really looks great. Very impressive and a great update for the Wildcats and fans. I did not see Bobda's post earlier but did not realize the seating capacity was only 35,000!
Years ago I saw a couple of ND-NW games in the old stadium and one in Soldier Field. A bit surprising that they'd spend $870mm and have only 35,000 seats, but based on the snapshot in Bobda's earlier post and some info conveyed during the game, it's a very impressive venue. I imagine visiting fans of some Big 10 programs like Miichigan and Ohio State will be frustrated by the limited ticket availability.