Need some explanations......

Discussion in 'The Back Room' started by Motorcity Gator, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Motorcity Gator

Motorcity Gator Well-Known Member

Those kids look real guilty to me.... in fact it's obvious... obvious to everybody.... they should be locked up because I say they are guilty.....
    "Horrifying lies": Widower pleads with Twitter to delete Trump's false tweets about his wife's death. But Twitter refused.

But this guy Scarborough..... he disagrees with me and is a critic of mine.... so yeah.... he's guilty.... it's obvious to everybody.... lock him up...

"Republican Sen. Mitt Romney of Utah on Wednesday blasted President Donald Trump for repeatedly pushing a decades-old conspiracy theory about MSNBC's Joe Scarborough, calling the attacks "vile" and "baseless." Trump's smears about Scarborough center on the 2001 death of Lori Klausutis, who worked in his Florida office when he served in Congress. Scarborough's opponents and a bevy of internet trolls have tried to blame him for her death, even though he was in Washington at the time.

Last edited: May 27, 2020
  2. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

"Scarborough's opponents and a bevy of internet trolls have tried to blame him for her death, even though he was in Washington at the time."
    Most Covid deaths have been in NY but people blame Trump even though he was in Washington during that time.

3. Motorcity Gator

Not now Gipper the bimbo is on now trying to explain why Trump is promoting to have people die when they go to the polls in November......

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  4. Bobdawolverweasel

Bobdawolverweasel Well-Known Member

Bimbo? Undergraduate degree from Georgetown. JD from Harvard Law School. She might be blonde, petite, and have pearly white teeth, but her grades and test scores must have been pretty elite to get admitted to those two schools.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Motorcity Gator

She deserves a raise the way she relentlessly stuck up for her boss's lies this afternoon in a presser.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  6. Bobdawolverweasel

Bobdawolverweasel Well-Known Member

My guess is that the person you described as a “dumbass blond bimbo” has academic credentials and accomplishments that overshadow anyone‘s on this board. Her job is to defend the administration’s policies through the medium of press conferences. Considering Trump’s chaotic and impulsive style of governing, the Lord of the Flies atmosphere that seems ingrained in his management style, and adding to that mix the media’s unrelenting hostility to him makes her job perilous if not impossible to do. From strictly an advocacy standpoint, she can be pretty tenacious as she was with Acosta today but engaging in daily firefights with the White House corp in an environment of chaos is a job that seems to invite a quick burn out.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Motorcity Gator

Gotta say she's pretty damned hot too so no telling how many times she has to fend off Donald from grabbing her by the p..... which in his own previously quoted and heard on TV words is also his style. So I do have to retract "dumbass" in my previous description of her though.
    Talented and dedicated hottie may have been a better fit.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

So MCG you prefer the cigar dildo type of President?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Motorcity Gator

One case implies consent was granted Gipper.... not so much in the other case.....

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN Well-Known Member

P..... = Podium?

11. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

Dave, come November....who ya gonna vote for?

12. Motorcity Gator

You're on to something AJ....maybe have to keep that hot blonde front and center... lol

13. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

This is his direct quote "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything" Get someone to read it to you. Where does it say there wasn't consent? I'm so tired of misquotes and flat out false claims about Trump. Stop watching CNN, no wait, stay ignorant.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Motorcity Gator

This is the quote you referenced twice... "You can do anything"
    I dunno.... sounds like harassment to me.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

Gipper is one of the folks I wouldn't challenge on this board Dave. Just an observation from 20 plus years on this board. Feel free to look back on time who's agreed with who. But if you like '80s music...Keep pushing on...

16. Motorcity Gator

I read the recent letter from the RNC to Gov. Roy Cooper of N.C. about precautions proposed for holding a full fledged convention in Charlotte and those precautions were surprisingly not as rigid and stringent as I expected they would propose. Yesterday N.C. had it's highest numbers of new cases during the pandemic and it's new case curve is spiking decidedly upward.
    So how can the dangerously narcissistic Trump expect promises from N.C. at this point for a shoulder to shoulder high five-ing jam packed arena like he wants to see? I need an explanation for that.....

17. Motorcity Gator

Well this explains why new cases are up because of lack of precautions taken:

"How conservative media misinformation may have intensified pandemic's severity"

Oliver Darcy writes: Over at WaPo, Christopher Ingraham took a look at three studies that have examined the role conservative media has played in spreading coronavirus misinformation. His conclusion? "Taken together, they paint a picture of a media ecosystem that amplifies misinformation, entertains conspiracy theories and discourages audiences from taking concrete steps to protect themselves and others," Ingraham concluded.
    >> Irene Pasquetto, chief editor of the Harvard Kennedy School Misinformation Review: "We are receiving an incredible number of studies and solid data showing that consuming far-right media and social media content was strongly associated with low concern about the virus at the onset of the pandemic..."

18. Motorcity Gator

More than 37,000 new cases of Covid-19 were reported on Thursday, according to Johns Hopkins University data. The numbers superseded the previous darkest day of the pandemic, on April 24. The new data suggests that the sacrifices made by tens of millions of Americans who stayed at home, that cost many of them their jobs, might have been in vain. It also suggest that the aggressive state re-openings championed by Trump, who wants a quick economic reboot to boost his reelection hopes, exacerbated a situation that now seems close to tipping out of control across a swathe of southern states.
    A total of 30 states are now reporting a rise in new daily cases of the novel coronavirus while others keep setting new records in each 24-hour period. And while the President lives in a bubble of his own obsessive political feuds and the embrace of conservative media that rarely dwells on the virus, the reality of a pandemic that may still be in its early changes is beginning to squeeze in on his world.

19. George Krebs

George Krebs Well-Known Member

Let's see. "Bimbo". That qualifies as sexist and misogynistic. Two of the thing that Progressives claim to despise and two of the labels they hang on all Trump supporters. You seem conflicted......

20. Motorcity Gator

Yeah I since retracted that based on her Harvard education.... but she is certainly an unyielding Trump loyalist who would lie and steal for her leader and boss.
    Speaking of lying loyalist Mike Pence today gave this ******** answer today about how Americans had the right to assemble dangerously if they wanted to..... but he neglected to mention that Trump didn't have to invite them to such a dangerous event. Then he lied about cases in Ok. being down as of today when since Monday the 22nd.... two days after the rally..... the new case count in Ok. yesterday was double the count of the 22nd and the effect of the rally wouldn't be showing up anyway until about this past Wed. through the middle of next week. So unless they drop and stay down in the next few days he's just a liar like his boss.