Wow, Gators are so impressive. Baugh and Clark are an incredible RB duo. Ole Miss can't stop them. 45-28 Gators late 4th qtr. Gator Bill is smiling!
Well… Iowa avenged Western Michigan. Passing TD on the last play of the game. 91 drive with 1:30 to go aided by an incredibly dumb personal foul. Michigan statistically dominated the game in all categories but 2 botched goal line drives by Michigan, a goal line interception from Underwood and a kick off return TD by Iowa allowed Captain Kirt to pull the magic rabbit out of the hat.
Some big games about to kick off.....Oregon/USC and LSU/A&M. Going to watch the LSU game but if I had a 2nd TV I'd put Oregon/USC on it.
Iowa’s starting LT played at Indpls. Roncalli with my grandson so even though I picked MI I was pulling for Iowa. Didn’t think it’d happen.
I couldn’t ask for a much better 1st half. My heart needed this. Now we just need to keep the pressure on.
I'm seeing a report that a USC player took a nasty cheap shot at Duck QB Dante Moore, who was seizing on the ground while the USC player danced over him and then he continued that after he was ejected. No word on Dante
Wisky was down by 17. PSU’s offense went into a shell and the Badgers pull off the upset in Happy Valley. A crazy Saturday in the BIG.
The Incident The Play: Moore scrambled for a 10-yard gain and went into a feet-first slide. The Hit: USC linebacker Desman Stephens II lowered his shoulder and delivered a violent, late blow to Moore's head as he was going down. The Aftermath: Moore appeared motionless and exhibited a fencing response on the turf, triggering a heated near-brawl between Oregon and USC players. The Penalty: Stephens was ejected from the game for targeting following a review. The Departure: Medical staff tended to Moore for several minutes before strapping him to a stretcher, loading him onto a cart, and transporting him to a waiting ambulance. He was moving his arms and hands as he left the field. The Replacement: Backup quarterback Dylan Raiola replaced Moore for the Ducks. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
I saw it happen in real time. The USC thug was ejected. It was horrible to see. I’m glad they didn’t show it again. If you can call it good news, he’s moving his extremities per the TV crew.
We beat Sparty by 3 TD's...at home!...means when I wake up in the morn...we're rated ahead of the Irish...