Trump arrested.

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by gipper, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Terry O'Keefe

Terry O'Keefe Well-Known Member Administrator

Unprecedented that both leading candidates are unpopular with both their parties. The NBC poll shows 70% of Democrats don't want Biden to run and 60% of Republicans don't want Trump to run.

If those are the 2 choices in Nov 2024...then
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN Well-Known Member

MAGA MAGA MAGA!

3. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

Might as well finish the job

upload_2023-4-26_6-42-5.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. BuckeyeT

BuckeyeT Well-Known Member

I'm with you... how f'd up does your system have to be in order to put those two up as the best this great country has to offer for the biggest job in the world. Good lord.....as for myself I'd be happy to support several of the sensible Republican Govs. Young Sununu, Hutchinson, Hogan tho he bowed out so as not to advantage Trump and perhaps Youngkin, but I'm not sold quite yet. Anybody that bent the knee and kissed the ring is disqualified, DeSantis is a non-starter for me

5. George Krebs

George Krebs Well-Known Member

I won't vote for either of them. I voted for Trump the last two elections but would never do it again due to the way he ended his last four months in 2020. I will write in the name of the best person for the job first. These two are both way to old and cranky for the job.

• Like Like x 1
  6. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

This country was founded as a representative democracy. Over the past decade it's descended into an Administrative dictatorship. Our way of life is no longer determined by our representatives in Congress but by agencies such as the EPA. We've now been told what cars we will have to buy in the upcoming years.
    At the same time our electric grid is being crippled by regulations by the same agency. Lobster fishermen find their livelihoods destroyed by these zealots while they turn a blind eye to the whale killing windmills that they erect on our shores. They even are trying to force us to cook on electric stoves. Meanwhile clean energy sources like nuclear power and natural gas are ignored because the powerful are invested in other energy choices.
    The FBI is hopelessly compromised. In the 2016 election they illegally spied on the Trump campaign. In the 2018 elections they were in the midst of the Mueller probe although they knew from the start that there was "no there there." For the 2020 elections they approached the social networks suppressing the Biden laptop story even though they had the device for a year and knew it was legitimate. It's hopelessly corrupted and needs to be completely replaced.
    And then there's the intelligence community full of those willing to put their signatures on a letter that they knew was not true in order to spread disinformation and influence an election.
    Someone needs to clean out this putrid swamp. Pantywaist moderates haven't a prayer.

7. George Krebs

George Krebs Well-Known Member

Give this guy a listen. Vivek Ramaswamy - Wikipedia To save this nation will take a high measure of courage and resolve. This young man makes more sense and proposed policy than the rest of the field combined.

8. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

I also like Vivek. Well spoken and motivated. Probably the reason Don Laymoan went bye bye.

9. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

I've been following Vivek for some time. I applauded when he came out against mutual funds that take the money of ordinary people and then use it to install ESG directors in various companies. Blackrock is the most notorious but not the only one.

10. BuckeyeT

I'm familiar with him. Bright, energetic, articulate with a lot to say and a lot to learn. I support much of his message, particularly focusing on unifying elements -v- those that divide us. He lost me when he said he'd pardon Trump Jan 20, 2025.

11. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

Does Tuesday the 21st work better for ya Buck T?....:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. BuckeyeT

Proper question from a Marine, let me ask General Milley, Mattis and Kelly and get their input and I'll get back to you.....

• Funny Funny x 1